Disney Showcase Results
03/18/2012 12:12:50 PM
User
???
???
03/18/2012 12:28:38 PM
User
Come on Disney post the results, not very "Magical"!!!!
Come on Disney post the results, not very "Magical"!!!!
03/18/2012 12:41:19 PM
Power User
I've been looking for them. Haven't found anything.
I've been looking for them. Haven't found anything.
03/18/2012 1:12:13 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@spikeprice Yeah... I keep checking their web site. And I left a voice mail with the track director out there... I will of course post them as soon as I get my hands on them.
@spikeprice Yeah... I keep checking their web site. And I left a voice mail with the track director out there... I will of course post them as soon as I get my hands on them.
03/18/2012 3:59:54 PM
User
Thanks Jason. I know those guys work hard. It WAS St. Patrick's Day yesterday however...
Thanks Jason. I know those guys work hard. It WAS St. Patrick's Day yesterday however...
03/18/2012 9:56:14 PM
User
Bueller?....Bueller?....Bueller?:-p
Bueller?....Bueller?....Bueller?
03/18/2012 10:07:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The results should be posted soon. Of course, based on this thread, they will probably not be posted soon enough. Many forget that we actually have families and that Sunday is generally considered a family day (at least in my household). I have been in contact with halfmiletiming and they will eventually post results when they get back home. That's perfectly acceptable and I think we all can take a deep breath and just enjoy a day off of track and field. Good luck with the rest of your track and field season. Sincerely, Erik Lipham Meet Director, Disney Showcase
The results should be posted soon. Of course, based on this thread, they will probably not be posted soon enough. Many forget that we actually have families and that Sunday is generally considered a family day (at least in my household). I have been in contact with halfmiletiming and they will eventually post results when they get back home. That's perfectly acceptable and I think we all can take a deep breath and just enjoy a day off of track and field. Good luck with the rest of your track and field season.
Sincerely,
Erik Lipham
Meet Director, Disney Showcase
03/18/2012 10:14:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@erik Must...bite...tongue..... I think the "teaser" video of the 4 x 800 (Colonial in 8:00 & Winter Park close behind with Arroyo vs Anguish on anchor)has only increased the sheer anticipation of overall results. Every other meet has results printed within a couple of hours, not days......
@erik Must...bite...tongue.....

I think the "teaser" video of the 4 x 800 (Colonial in 8:00 & Winter Park close behind with Arroyo vs Anguish on anchor)has only increased the sheer anticipation of overall results. Every other meet has results printed within a couple of hours, not days......
03/18/2012 10:15:27 PM
Power User
[quote=erik]Many forget that we actually have families and that Sunday is generally considered a family day (at least in my household).[/quote] @erik Stinks for single guys like me where Sundays are updating Flrunners.com / Hy-tek team manager / team records days! :-p
rik wrote:
Many forget that we actually have families and that Sunday is generally considered a family day (at least in my household).

@erik Stinks for single guys like me where Sundays are updating Flrunners.com / Hy-tek team manager / team records days!
03/18/2012 10:35:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jdpsu Haha.... Allz I know is I called my two contacts that I know at Disney. Got both voice mails... asked very nicely and apologized for calling on a Sunday, but said there are a lot of people who are waiting and would appreciate the results. Have not heard back. So I tried my best. :-)
@jdpsu Haha.... Allz I know is I called my two contacts that I know at Disney. Got both voice mails... asked very nicely and apologized for calling on a Sunday, but said there are a lot of people who are waiting and would appreciate the results. Have not heard back. So I tried my best.
03/19/2012 1:25:13 AM
Power User
I apologize for the delay in results. I forgot to give Disney an electronic copy after the event and have been traveling around the state since the meet until 9pm tonight. They were just posted on www.halfmiletiming.com and sent in to FLRunners.
I apologize for the delay in results. I forgot to give Disney an electronic copy after the event and have been traveling around the state since the meet until 9pm tonight. They were just posted on www.halfmiletiming.com and sent in to FLRunners.
03/19/2012 3:14:47 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Halfmiletiming Thanks. Didn't get the email with them, but just saw this message... got from your site. Now posted. I need to sleep (3:15 AM) but will get them added to database tomorrow.
@Halfmiletiming Thanks. Didn't get the email with them, but just saw this message... got from your site. Now posted.

I need to sleep (3:15 AM) but will get them added to database tomorrow.
03/19/2012 6:21:31 AM
User
Thank you Scott and Jason.
Thank you Scott and Jason.
03/19/2012 8:45:59 AM
User
Thank you ALL... Great job on the Meet by Disney and Half Mile Timing!!! And lets not forget the athletes, great job!!!!:-]
Thank you ALL...

Great job on the Meet by Disney and Half Mile Timing!!!

And lets not forget the athletes, great job!!!!
03/20/2012 2:08:00 PM
User
@jason Noticed national elites are now listed. But marks by out-of-state athletes are missing. Please have a look when you can.
@jason
Noticed national elites are now listed. But marks by out-of-state athletes are missing. Please have a look when you can.
03/20/2012 2:12:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jim62 It's not really up to me.... Each state does their own performances. I will (often) go ahead and do them for the other states when there are a few teams competing in a Florida meet just to be nice. However, being that I have NO IDEA where all of these kids are from, I am not going to put them in and risk screwing it up by matching to the wrong school or kid. I put a note out to our other webmasters to take a look at Disney and get their state's people in. I took care of my Florida kids so that's all from my end
@jim62 It's not really up to me.... Each state does their own performances. I will (often) go ahead and do them for the other states when there are a few teams competing in a Florida meet just to be nice. However, being that I have NO IDEA where all of these kids are from, I am not going to put them in and risk screwing it up by matching to the wrong school or kid. I put a note out to our other webmasters to take a look at Disney and get their state's people in.

I took care of my Florida kids so that's all from my end
03/20/2012 2:25:39 PM
User
@jason Thanks for the info. I did not know how all the magic you guys do actually happens. Will get a hold of our state’s webmaster.
@jason
Thanks for the info. I did not know how all the magic you guys do actually happens. Will get a hold of our state's webmaster.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.