Article Comment: It takes a Simon Gratz village...
04/15/2008 6:49:33 PM
User
A truly compelling story.
A truly compelling story.
04/15/2008 7:22:48 PM
Coach
exceptionally well-written, Don. Great piece....
exceptionally well-written, Don. Great piece....
04/15/2008 8:44:48 PM
User
Don - thanks for a wonderful article, and congratulations to Khaliff for leading by example both on and off the track!
Don - thanks for a wonderful article, and congratulations to Khaliff for leading by example both on and off the track!
04/15/2008 8:50:12 PM
User
i love how this story explains the life of a true runner
i love how this story explains the life of a true runner
04/15/2008 8:54:52 PM
User
THANKS FOR WRITING A GREAT STORY ON ME MR. DON RICH.... (IT ALMOST BROUGHT ME TO TEARS).... I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOW LOOK AT ME DIFFERENTLY...THEN JUST BEING A 19 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT...THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS:-)
THANKS FOR WRITING A GREAT STORY ON ME MR. DON RICH.... (IT ALMOST BROUGHT ME TO TEARS).... I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOW LOOK AT ME DIFFERENTLY...THEN JUST BEING A 19 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT...THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS
04/15/2008 10:01:02 PM
Coach
Don, this really does feel good to read aabout Khaliff not just as a great runner but to a least shed some light on Khaliff the person. Here at our school we are all very proud of him and we are very happy that you have written such an inspirational article. This website has always been about more than just times , places , and honors that have been achieved by athletes and this article is a fine example of this. There are real people with real stories and YOU have just told one of those REAL STORIES. Thank you for caring!!!!!!
Don, this really does feel good to read aabout Khaliff not just as a great runner but to a least shed some light on Khaliff the person. Here at our school we are all very proud of him and we are very happy that you have written such an inspirational article. This website has always been about more than just times , places , and honors that have been achieved by athletes and this article is a fine example of this. There are real people with real stories and YOU have just told one of those REAL STORIES. Thank you for caring!!!!!!
04/15/2008 11:31:38 PM
User
One of the best pieces I've read on this site. There aren't enough stories like this in the world of sports.
One of the best pieces I've read on this site.

There aren't enough stories like this in the world of sports.
04/16/2008 7:48:19 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I agree that this is the best story so far on Penntrack. Massie and Bettle have produced some fantastic athletes even back in the early 80's when I ran. Khaliff is a wonderful young man that I have known since he was about 12 or 13 yrs old. He is a inspiration to young people who are in similar situations and I'm very proud to know him. I wish Khaliff much success and he will always be in my prayers. MOVE KHALIFF MOVE!!! (big mouth coach teri) LOL!!!
I agree that this is the best story so far on Penntrack. Massie and Bettle have produced some fantastic athletes even back in the early 80's when I ran. Khaliff is a wonderful young man that I have known since he was about 12 or 13 yrs old. He is a inspiration to young people who are in similar situations and I'm very proud to know him. I wish Khaliff much success and he will always be in my prayers. MOVE KHALIFF MOVE!!! (big mouth coach teri) LOL!!!
04/16/2008 1:16:03 PM
User
All-around great article. It was well composed of great things that all runners and athletes should strive to do, which is to glide over our hurdles in life and lead by example. We must all strive to become trailblazers!
All-around great article. It was well composed of great things that all runners and athletes should strive to do, which is to glide over our hurdles in life and lead by example. We must all strive to become trailblazers!
04/16/2008 11:54:42 PM
User
I am going to have to agree with "simongratz". This article was exceptional well-written. It brings out important information on many different levels. The article talks about Khaliff the runner and Khaliff the person. It allows other to enjoy the chance to understand who he really is through the words of the article. The way you have wriiten this article allows that words to become almost inspirational. This is the reason why I love this website and view it everyday. The words that you write keep me coming back for more and keeps my hopes up for the upcoming articles. This site is not only about times, running, and US#'s. It's also about getting to understand and know an individual on a athletic and academic level. Keep up the great work because I have always loved the articles that you post. This gives hopes to PA's future rising stars. By the I love the way the Team pages and individual runners pages have been updated.
I am going to have to agree with "simongratz". This article was exceptional well-written. It brings out important information on many different levels. The article talks about Khaliff the runner and Khaliff the person. It allows other to enjoy the chance to understand who he really is through the words of the article. The way you have wriiten this article allows that words to become almost inspirational. This is the reason why I love this website and view it everyday. The words that you write keep me coming back for more and keeps my hopes up for the upcoming articles. This site is not only about times, running, and US#'s. It's also about getting to understand and know an individual on a athletic and academic level. Keep up the great work because I have always loved the articles that you post. This gives hopes to PA's future rising stars. By the I love the way the Team pages and individual runners pages have been updated.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.