Gateway Conference
04/10/2004 10:52:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[Duval County Public Schools\' Championships]
The results are in this morning\'s paper and I\'d take the time to type them in (assuming Forrest HS won\'t) except I don\'t know if it\'s FAT. I\'d like to assume Wolfson brought their system over, but who knows. The times are very good, e.g., Boys 110 Hurdles, Tony Carter, Mandarin, 14.01! which would not only be the state leader, but also a .53 second improvement. Tough to swallow, but not impossible. Anyone (Wolfpack?) know for sure?

The results are in this morning\'s paper and I\'d take the time to type them in (assuming Forrest HS won\'t) except I don\'t know if it\'s FAT. I\'d like to assume Wolfson brought their system over, but who knows. The times are very good, e.g., Boys 110 Hurdles, Tony Carter, Mandarin, 14.01! which would not only be the state leader, but also a .53 second improvement. Tough to swallow, but not impossible. Anyone (Wolfpack?) know for sure?
04/12/2004 3:04:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So no one can confirm or deny the FAT? The results will never see the light of day?
So no one can confirm or deny the FAT? The results will never see the light of day?
04/13/2004 2:25:00 PM
Coach
The Gateway Conference was absolutely FAT. No wind guage, but there was no noticeable wind (I was hanging on the fence at the finish line!). Carter\'s hurdling was legit. An interesting note: the girls 300 hurdles was run on the boys height by mistake, making those results a bit better than they seem.
The Gateway Conference was absolutely FAT. No wind guage, but there was no noticeable wind (I was hanging on the fence at the finish line!). Carter\'s hurdling was legit. An interesting note: the girls 300 hurdles was run on the boys height by mistake, making those results a bit better than they seem.
04/13/2004 5:13:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Excellent. Now can you get your hands on the results to submit them so Jax athletes can get their props?!
Excellent. Now can you get your hands on the results to submit them so Jax athletes can get their props?!
04/13/2004 8:24:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Sigh - OK, I submitted the top results from the paper. Jax gotta represent.
Sigh - OK, I submitted the top results from the paper. Jax gotta represent.
04/13/2004 10:50:04 PM
User
statguy, I posted as many elites as possible. Without first names on some athletes, I couldn\'t figure out if they were new or already in the database. If I have missed any, please let us know...
statguy, I posted as many elites as possible. Without first names on some athletes, I couldn\'t figure out if they were new or already in the database. If I have missed any, please let us know...
04/13/2004 11:57:46 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
The sprint events might have been FAT but the distance events obviouslly weren\'t (as usual) since they were reported in tenths.
The sprint events might have been FAT but the distance events obviouslly weren\'t (as usual) since they were reported in tenths.
04/14/2004 7:58:42 AM
Coach
Wolfpack is probably the only one that might know first names and classes - PN?
Wolfpack is probably the only one that might know first names and classes - PN?
04/14/2004 12:42:05 PM
Coach
1. Not necessary to record distance races to the hundredths-flash bullets are expensive, and the camera is still on to seperate close finishes.
2. Not sure about a lot of names since I am pretty much out of the loop.
1. Not necessary to record distance races to the hundredths-flash bullets are expensive, and the camera is still on to seperate close finishes.
2. Not sure about a lot of names since I am pretty much out of the loop.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.