Report times / Packet Pick-up
02/25/2021 11:29:55 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I've seen a couple of entries on here about packet pick up times and report times. Has anyone heard anything yet? They were supposed to post that on the meet page and on mile split yesterday. Still haven't seen anything.
I've seen a couple of entries on here about packet pick up times and report times. Has anyone heard anything yet? They were supposed to post that on the meet page and on mile split yesterday. Still haven't seen anything.
02/25/2021 12:28:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@LoganP2021 Email from Adidas Track Nationals Team that I received this past Tuesday afternoon acknowledged that they have received questions about packet pickup & would be posting this information to both the MileSplit & Adidas Track Nationals websites on Wednesday (yesterday), but I've been checking both sites & haven't seen it yet.
@LoganP2021 Email from Adidas Track Nationals Team that I received this past Tuesday afternoon acknowledged that they have received questions about packet pickup & would be posting this information to both the MileSplit & Adidas Track Nationals websites on Wednesday (yesterday), but I've been checking both sites & haven't seen it yet.
02/25/2021 1:34:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 Thanks for the update.
@wedding908
Thanks for the update.
02/25/2021 2:34:25 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is there any word on Packet Pickup
Is there any word on Packet Pickup
02/25/2021 8:21:28 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Packet pick up details now posted
02/25/2021 9:08:30 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
That talks about the packet, but when are athletes allowed to enter for their session to warm-up and check in?
That talks about the packet, but when are athletes allowed to enter for their session to warm-up and check in?
02/25/2021 9:08:53 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Davebond]Packet pick up details now posted[/quote] Where is it posted? I’ve been searching and haven’t seen anything.
Davebond wrote:

Where is it posted? I've been searching and haven't seen anything.
02/25/2021 11:23:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@LoganP2021 You're welcome. Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
@LoganP2021 You're welcome. Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
02/25/2021 11:25:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@sprintathletics Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
@sprintathletics Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
02/25/2021 11:25:45 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@weaverfam4 Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
@weaverfam4 Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
02/25/2021 11:26:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@AnJilleen Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
@AnJilleen Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.