Who do I contact if my daughter was entered in the wrong event group?
02/17/2021 7:02:51 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
My daughter was entered in the HS Open for the 60mh and we registered for the championship race. Her 55mh time is 8.03 and meets your entry standard for the championship. How do I get this corrected? Thank you, Dawn
My daughter was entered in the HS Open for the 60mh and we registered for the championship race. Her 55mh time is 8.03 and meets your entry standard for the championship. How do I get this corrected?

Thank you,

Dawn
02/17/2021 8:05:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@True_glory If she's registered incorrectly in MileSplit then you still have time to correct it by registering her for the correct division and removing her from the incorrect division. However, if you registered her correctly in the Championship Divisiom but she's incorrectly listed in the Open Division, then you would need to email seeding@adidastracknationals.com to get this corrected.
@True_glory If she's registered incorrectly in MileSplit then you still have time to correct it by registering her for the correct division and removing her from the incorrect division. However, if you registered her correctly in the Championship Divisiom but she's incorrectly listed in the Open Division, then you would need to email seeding@adidastracknationals.com to get this corrected.
02/22/2021 1:16:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@True_glory If you're still having an issue regarding registration for the Girls 60H, pls email admin@adidastracknationals ... and I will help you! Kris
@True_glory

If you're still having an issue regarding registration for the Girls 60H, pls email admin@adidastracknationals ... and I will help you! Kris

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.