Rising Stars Boys Pole Vault Division Registration Issue
02/15/2021 1:42:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We sent several emails to info@adidastracknationals.com regarding this question and a few other questions but have not gotten an answer. Maybe someone on this message board can answer or knows the answer so we can relay the information to our parents in order for them to purchase the correct ticket and make travel arrangements. [b]1.[/b] We have a male pole vaulter that is in the 8th grade. We did not see an option to register him for the [b]7th & 8th Grade Rising Stars Boys Pole Vault Division[/b], so we [b]registered[/b] him for the [b]HS Open Boys Pole Vault Division[/b] to be sure he was able to compete in the meet. [b]Will he be automatically placed in the Rising Stars Pole Vault Division? If not, how do we place him in the HS Open Pole Vault Division – Group 2?[/b] [b]2. What are the Coaching Pass and Spectator Ticket prices?[/b] [b]3. Will the athletes receive a bag/backpack for participating in this meet?[/b] Thank you in advance for any assistance in helping us get the answers to the above questions. Sincerely, Team VA Staff
We sent several emails to info@adidastracknationals.com regarding this question and a few other questions but have not gotten an answer. Maybe someone on this message board can answer or knows the answer so we can relay the information to our parents in order for them to purchase the correct ticket and make travel arrangements.

1. We have a male pole vaulter that is in the 8th grade. We did not see an option to register him for the 7th & 8th Grade Rising Stars Boys Pole Vault Division, so we registered him for the HS Open Boys Pole Vault Division to be sure he was able to compete in the meet. Will he be automatically placed in the Rising Stars Pole Vault Division? If not, how do we place him in the HS Open Pole Vault Division -- Group 2?

2. What are the Coaching Pass and Spectator Ticket prices?

3. Will the athletes receive a bag/backpack for participating in this meet?

Thank you in advance for any assistance in helping us get the answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Team VA Staff
02/15/2021 3:47:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@TeamVA Try this email address- admin@adidastracknationals.com. I see that Pole Vault for the Rising Stars Division is being competed on Friday, February 26th according to the latest version of the schedule dated 2/9/21, but do not see it listed as an event to register for on the MileSplit meet page, so I'm not sure there. As far as ticket prices for spectators and coaches, I haven't seen where they have been published yet, only the dates they will go on sale. As far as backpacks, I saw another post on this discussion board from @757TRACK757 that indicated there will be bags for all divisions on a first come, first serve basia.
@TeamVA Try this email address- admin@adidastracknationals.com. I see that Pole Vault for the Rising Stars Division is being competed on Friday, February 26th according to the latest version of the schedule dated 2/9/21, but do not see it listed as an event to register for on the MileSplit meet page, so I'm not sure there. As far as ticket prices for spectators and coaches, I haven't seen where they have been published yet, only the dates they will go on sale. As far as backpacks, I saw another post on this discussion board from @757TRACK757 that indicated there will be bags for all divisions on a first come, first serve basia.
02/19/2021 3:10:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 Thank you for your reply and the additional information. We forwarded my email to the email address you provided; however, we still have not gotten a reply. Does anyone else have an answer or a reply from the meet for the Rising Starts divisions that are on the schedule but are not listed as an option to register them? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Team VA Staff
@wedding908 Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

We forwarded my email to the email address you provided; however, we still have not gotten a reply.

Does anyone else have an answer or a reply from the meet for the Rising Starts divisions that are on the schedule but are not listed as an option to register them?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Team VA Staff

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.