This is terribly confusing
02/12/2021 12:07:41 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I am not able to go in to make changes to my son's registration. On my receipt when I inititally signed him up it says he is signed up for HS OPen & Championship but online it shows "Division Championship" so is he registered correctly? He meets the qualifications for championship in weight throw of 58'. Would also like to know how spectator tickets work? Amount and how many are we allowed? Thanks. Linda
I am not able to go in to make changes to my son's registration. On my receipt when I inititally signed him up it says he is signed up for HS OPen & Championship but online it shows "Division Championship" so is he registered correctly? He meets the qualifications for championship in weight throw of 58'.

Would also like to know how spectator tickets work? Amount and how many are we allowed?

Thanks.
Linda
02/12/2021 9:39:51 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hello, I noticed the same thing too. We are supposed to be in the Championship, but when I went in to manually make the change, it appeared the change had already been made. I just went ahead and removed my son and then added him back. Then sent an e-mail to Adidas to have them confirm my boys status. I will advise that you go to Adidas contact page and communicate directly. Good luck.
Hello, I noticed the same thing too. We are supposed to be in the Championship, but when I went in to manually make the change, it appeared the change had already been made. I just went ahead and removed my son and then added him back. Then sent an e-mail to Adidas to have them confirm my boys status. I will advise that you go to Adidas contact page and communicate directly. Good luck.
02/13/2021 5:29:01 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@osifofamily I emailed them 2 days ago and still no reply. I am not able to do anything. This is so frustrating.
@osifofamily I emailed them 2 days ago and still no reply. I am not able to do anything. This is so frustrating.
02/13/2021 9:30:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Lluciano Hey tickets are on a first come first server. They will email the link to buy tickets and they are only allowed 25 spectators and 25 coaches passes per session. Tickets go on sale for spectators Fridays Feb 19 at 7pm Eastern and coaches passes on Tuesday Feb 23 7pm Eastern
@Lluciano Hey tickets are on a first come first server. They will email the link to buy tickets and they are only allowed 25 spectators and 25 coaches passes per session. Tickets go on sale for spectators Fridays Feb 19 at 7pm Eastern and coaches passes on Tuesday Feb 23 7pm Eastern
02/15/2021 4:06:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Lluciano The Divisions were originally set up in MileSplit as Open and Championship combined but have since been separated now (which was communicated on 2/9/21 via email and on their website at adidastracknationals.com/meet-updates), so it appears that any previous entries were automatically moved to the Championship Division, and any previous entries for the Open Division will need to be manually moved to that division in MileSplit.
@Lluciano The Divisions were originally set up in MileSplit as Open and Championship combined but have since been separated now (which was communicated on 2/9/21 via email and on their website at adidastracknationals.com/meet-updates), so it appears that any previous entries were automatically moved to the Championship Division, and any previous entries for the Open Division will need to be manually moved to that division in MileSplit.
02/17/2021 9:06:27 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@runphi10 can one coach go with if there is only 1 unattached athlete and if so what credentials will they need to bring
@runphi10 can one coach go with if there is only 1 unattached athlete and if so what credentials will they need to bring

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.