Cruz culpepper literally ran a 4:01, and no one noticed
02/05/2020 11:45:12 AM
User
Is everyone just ignoring that this dude just ran a 4:01 at the UW Invitational? He was in the elite field where Jager ran a 3:56 so the fast field definitely helped him. like still though this is INSANE. It’s ONLY JANUARY PEOPLE! could he break 4 this year? I definitely think so.
Is everyone just ignoring that this dude just ran a 4:01 at the UW Invitational? He was in the elite field where Jager ran a 3:56 so the fast field definitely helped him. like still though this is INSANE. It's ONLY JANUARY PEOPLE! could he break 4 this year? I definitely think so.
02/05/2020 11:47:12 AM
User
Results are on Runnerspace if you want proof, in the same race Hassan mead ran a 4:01 for some perspective.
Results are on Runnerspace if you want proof, in the same race Hassan mead ran a 4:01 for some perspective.
02/06/2020 9:55:17 AM
User
Wow, that’s really impressive. I definitely think he can break the barrier, but it will be harder considering that no high school meet will have that level of competition. Time will tell...
Wow, that's really impressive. I definitely think he can break the barrier, but it will be harder considering that no high school meet will have that level of competition. Time will tell...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.