Merge Athlete Profile
06/19/2019 10:20:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello @jcreasy111 I have an athlete who ran for the Triangle Champions under the name Mary Yell. Her name is really Tessa Yell a member of Northwood High School. She would like for the stats under Mary Yell to be merged with Tessa Yell so all her times show up on the same account. Can you do this? -Cameron Isenhour
Hello @jcreasy111 I have an athlete who ran for the Triangle Champions under the name Mary Yell. Her name is really Tessa Yell a member of Northwood High School. She would like for the stats under Mary Yell to be merged with Tessa Yell so all her times show up on the same account. Can you do this?

-Cameron Isenhour
06/19/2019 11:04:07 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@IsenhourCS no problem. Found a few various club accounts I merged into the Northwood one Jason
@IsenhourCS no problem. Found a few various club accounts I merged into the Northwood one

Jason
06/19/2019 5:41:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jcreasy111 One last question for now, on my roster for athletes I put a graduation year of 2019 they will removed on August 1st correct?
@jcreasy111 One last question for now, on my roster for athletes I put a graduation year of 2019 they will removed on August 1st correct?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.