Todd Grasley
07/29/2018 12:30:38 PM
Coach
Any info on his new email address? Is he is still with FLRunner's? Can't get info through to him using email because it says it is now an invalid address.
Any info on his new email address? Is he is still with FLRunner's? Can't get info through to him using email because it says it is now an invalid address.
07/29/2018 8:41:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachgreg7 This discussion board is dead and will rarely get you any answers=) Although his name still shows on the bottom of the site he is no longer with Flosports, aka flrunners aka milesplit aka fl.milesplit.com. Sad to see him go! He will be a great pickup somewhere!
@coachgreg7

This discussion board is dead and will rarely get you any answers=) Although his name still shows on the bottom of the site he is no longer with Flosports, aka flrunners aka milesplit aka fl.milesplit.com.

Sad to see him go! He will be a great pickup somewhere!
07/29/2018 9:02:36 PM
Power User
@coachgreg7 If you need to speak to him, I have his personal email.
@coachgreg7 If you need to speak to him, I have his personal email.
07/30/2018 8:18:43 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachgreg7 @uwfrunner The rumors are true, Todd is no longer with the company. He is a dear friend of mine and continues to be. We had a lot of good times together. He poured a lot of heart and energy into this site both during the four years that we worked together on it and the four years since I moved away from the day to day affairs on the content side. The next Florida editor will soon be announced and we'll all turn the page to what's next. But personally I want to make sure we tip our caps to Todd for all the years of work he has put in. He is still a good friend and we talk just about daily. I will continue to encourage him to always strive for "new PRs" professionally, and I know that he'll continue to do great things with whatever is next for him. While I won't share his personal contact info here, I'll echo Ryan. If you need to reach him, ping me directly and I'll relay it or give you his info one on one. My email address is jason.byrne@flosports.tv Thanks, Jason
@coachgreg7 @uwfrunner

The rumors are true, Todd is no longer with the company. He is a dear friend of mine and continues to be. We had a lot of good times together. He poured a lot of heart and energy into this site both during the four years that we worked together on it and the four years since I moved away from the day to day affairs on the content side.

The next Florida editor will soon be announced and we'll all turn the page to what's next. But personally I want to make sure we tip our caps to Todd for all the years of work he has put in. He is still a good friend and we talk just about daily. I will continue to encourage him to always strive for "new PRs" professionally, and I know that he'll continue to do great things with whatever is next for him.

While I won't share his personal contact info here, I'll echo Ryan. If you need to reach him, ping me directly and I'll relay it or give you his info one on one. My email address is jason.byrne@flosports.tv

Thanks,

Jason
07/30/2018 1:26:12 PM
Coach
That stinks. I always liked Todd and he was virtually everywhere with his coverage.
That stinks. I always liked Todd and he was virtually everywhere with his coverage.
07/30/2018 9:55:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Todd worked tirelessly for our sport and will be greatly missed. He connected on a personal level with so many coaches and athletes. I hope whoever takes over next will be able to follow in his footsteps and continue to set the bar high for coverage.
Todd worked tirelessly for our sport and will be greatly missed. He connected on a personal level with so many coaches and athletes. I hope whoever takes over next will be able to follow in his footsteps and continue to set the bar high for coverage.
07/31/2018 9:55:56 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Big shout out to Todd for all his years of service to running in Florida. He did the sport well and our young people are much better for it. I appreciate his service and dedication to covering the stories but most importantly I admire his genuine care for the athletes. It's a tough sport to write about year after year and the audience can be limited at times but he made it work. I have no No doubt he'll be another great asset in the next organization he works at. Thank you Todd for being a good friend of ours at Belen and to the sport.
Big shout out to Todd for all his years of service to running in Florida. He did the sport well and our young people are much better for it. I appreciate his service and dedication to covering the stories but most importantly I admire his genuine care for the athletes. It's a tough sport to write about year after year and the audience can be limited at times but he made it work. I have no No doubt he'll be another great asset in the next organization he works at. Thank you Todd for being a good friend of ours at Belen and to the sport.
08/04/2018 9:27:59 AM
Coach
As many Florida athletes that was at the USATF Junior Olympics and no coverage on one athlete SMH. I understand flrunners don’t have connection or contract with USATF but their could at least been a small article who are the athletes out their. If Todd was here this would have NEVER HAPPEN he always found a way. Replacing Todd shoes good luck that’s a size 13 and very very few of them. Congrats to the athletes that represented Florida at USATF Junior Olympics.
As many Florida athletes that was at the USATF Junior Olympics and no coverage on one athlete SMH. I understand flrunners don't have connection or contract with USATF but their could at least been a small article who are the athletes out their. If Todd was here this would have NEVER HAPPEN he always found a way. Replacing Todd shoes good luck that's a size 13 and very very few of them.
Congrats to the athletes that represented Florida at USATF Junior Olympics.
08/04/2018 2:37:07 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Todd was a tireless worker and ALWAYS made me feel as if my little 1A team was just as important as any team in the State . And I am certain he did the same for all. I Will miss his non stop coverage of All Things Florida Running .
Todd was a tireless worker and ALWAYS made me feel as if my little 1A team was just as important as any team in the State . And I am certain he did the same for all. I Will miss his non stop coverage of All Things Florida Running .

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.