GEORGIA MEET OF CHAMPIONS FINAL NOTICE - JUMPERS
05/15/2018 1:47:55 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Please be aware and mindful of the following requirements to jump in Saturday's meet. 1. If you have CONFIRMED WITH ME in communication concerning your athletes entry all is ready to be made official. 2. Otherwise ONLY STATE CHAMPIONS OF ALL CLASSIFICATIONS HAVE AUTOMATIC ENTRY. 3. If the above applies to you, it remains vital for you to contact me! 4. And most importantly to every other entry is you must be listed on the roster Ive posted on this site. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO BE AT STATE TO BE ENTERED, YOU MUST HAVE ACHIEVED THE HEIGHT OR DISTANCE LISTED. 5. Your names are on the top 16-20 list in recent post. 6. Ive spoken to coaches, parents, athletes, and searched social media to contact our athletes.
Please be aware and mindful of the following requirements to jump in Saturday's meet.
1. If you have CONFIRMED WITH ME in communication concerning your athletes entry all is ready to be made official.
2. Otherwise ONLY STATE CHAMPIONS OF ALL CLASSIFICATIONS HAVE AUTOMATIC ENTRY.
3. If the above applies to you, it remains vital for you to contact me!
4. And most importantly to every other entry is you must be listed on the roster Ive posted on this site. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO BE AT STATE TO BE ENTERED, YOU MUST HAVE ACHIEVED THE HEIGHT OR DISTANCE LISTED.
5. Your names are on the top 16-20 list in recent post.
6. Ive spoken to coaches, parents, athletes, and searched social media to contact our athletes.
05/15/2018 1:15:44 PM
Coach
Even if you are a state champion you still need to confirm with the event recruiter and you will still need to confirm on the www.gameetofchamps.com web site.
Even if you are a state champion you still need to confirm with the event recruiter and you will still need to confirm on the www.gameetofchamps.com web site.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.