Jumpers all classifications State Champions:
05/14/2018 2:02:45 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
All DIVISIONS State Champion jumpers are invited to the Ga. Meet of Champions. BUT COACHES!! You must enter them so we know our flights and number of competitors. Gameetofchamps.com is the registration site. You will also see my contact for jumps coordinator. WE TOO OFTEN HAVE LATE REQUEST AND CONFIRMATIONS!! Please ASAP your entries.
All DIVISIONS State Champion jumpers are invited to the Ga. Meet of Champions. BUT COACHES!! You must enter them so we know our flights and number of competitors.
Gameetofchamps.com is the registration site. You will also see my contact for jumps coordinator. WE TOO OFTEN HAVE LATE REQUEST AND CONFIRMATIONS!! Please ASAP your entries.
05/14/2018 2:52:03 PM
Coach
All jumpers that are either state champions or ranked in the top 20 in the state overall can compete in the Georgia Meet of Champions. Please send your athletes name email and phone number to our Jump recruiter Mike Goss jumpdocg@yahoo.com please copy myself, the meet director, on the email mkjudge@aol.com After he gets your information and your intent to compete at the meet, he will turn your name in and then you will confirm on the Gameetofchamps.com website. The recruiter need to be contacted prior to your name is put on the entry list.
All jumpers that are either state champions or ranked in the top 20 in the state overall can compete in the Georgia Meet of Champions.
Please send your athletes name email and phone number to our Jump recruiter
Mike Goss jumpdocg@yahoo.com
please copy myself, the meet director, on the email mkjudge@aol.com

After he gets your information and your intent to compete at the meet, he will turn your name in and then you will confirm on the Gameetofchamps.com website.

The recruiter need to be contacted prior to your name is put on the entry list.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.