In this clip from the most recent episode of On The Line, Olivia, Ashley and Cory discussed New Balance Nationals Outdoor, which will take place from Thursday through Sunday at Franklin Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Over 7,000 athletes have registered for the meet, which will feature a selection of the country's very-best athletes.
Some athletes to be mindful of:
- Shawnti Jackson: Fresh off her 100m win over Mia Brahe-Pedersen on Wednesday at Brooks PR, the South Granville graduate will shift over to the 200m and 400m, where she will go up against 51.17 quarter-miler Lauren Lewis in the latter event.
- The Cuthbertson girls. The North Carolina program will go after a 4x800 national record at NBNO, hoping to repeat from their national record indoors at the same meet.
- Sophia Gorriaran. The Moses Brown athlete is set to run in the 800m and the mile at NBNO, perhaps with the intention of going after a sub-2 and a 4:35 across both events.
- On The Line series page
- New Balance Nationals Outdoor meet page
- Full preliminary entries for NBNO
- Workout Wednesday: Ryan Pajak