We sat down for a discussion with some NCAA Division II coaches to get a look at a lay of the land in the NCAA during the coronavirus pandemic. We talked broadly about recruiting, red flags during the recruiting process, the impact of COVID-19, and how programs will adapt to the times moving forward.
This clip highlights the importance of putting down legitimate marks when it comes to talking with coaches and filling out questionnaires.
FULL INTERVIEW: NCAA Division II Coaches Discuss Thoughts In Uncertain Times
- Recruiting Rundown Series
- Recruiting Talk With Longhorns Coach Edrick Floréal
- Recruiting Talk With Texas A&M's Pat Henry
- NCAA DII Coaches Discuss Adapting During The COVID Pandemic
- NCAA DII Coaches Discuss The 'Perpetual Uncertainty'
- NCAA DII Coaches Discuss How To Get In Touch With Schools
- NCAA DII Coaches Discuss Red Flags During Recruiting Process