On the latest episode of On The Line, Bryan, Olivia and Cory discuss a sub-4 attempt in California at the end of the month, what we'll miss from state championship season, another 'What If' debate featuring a track and field discipline, and much more to finish out the show.
Run of Show:
- The big sub-4 attempt in California happening later this month [1:15]
- What we'll miss from state championship season this week [6:30]
- Who would win this 'What If' all-decade boys long jump [11:45]
- What we've learned from interviews this week [17:45]
- Insight on the NCAA Division II coaches panel [25:10]
- More on Isabella Whittaker's MileSplit Virtual Classic double [29:30]