Obea Moore was one of the greatest high school athletes of all time. His John Muir High School team remains the fastest boy's 4x400m relay in Penn Relays history, with Moore's split still the fastest (45.08) of all time. Moore's future looked so bright, but what happened? Find out in the exclusive two episode series produced by FloTrack.
- Sign up/Upgrade to MileSplit Universal to watch: What Happened to Obea Moore?
- Login to FloTrack using your MileSplit Universal username/password
- Watch: What Happened to Obea Moore? - Episode #1 - The Beginning of the End
- Watch: What Happened to Obea Moore? - Episode #2 - The Conclusion
- With MileSplit Universal access massive library of films produced by FloTrack
Josephus Lyles splits 45.13 on anchor leg of Penn Relays 4x400m prelim.