Tyrese Cooper (FL) set a national age group record in the prelims of the 200m!
- 8th Grade Sensation, Tyrese Cooper (FL), ran a US#10 for high schoolers in the prelims of the 200m dash. Read more about his amazing performance here. Terryon Conwell (GA) recorded the fastest prelim time in the 17-18 division running a 20.95, current US#8. Breshawrd Cooper (GA) also dipped under 21 seconds in the first round.
- Rush-Henrietta Star, Sammy Watson (NY), won her the 15-16 YR Old Girls 800m Prelim in a time of 2:13. The New Balance Nationals Champion will be looking for a faster time in the finals Saturday at 2:20 EST.
- Eric Washington (AL) jumped 24-2.5, a US#28 to win the 17-18 Men Long Jump.
- Nation leader Bobby Colantonio (RI) won the hammer throw in 222-6.
- Myles Marshall (TX) clocked in at 1:53.80 to easily advance to the finals in the 800m.