2013 Indoor Track Highlights
Ebony White got some early success in VA.
- Ebony White (Western Branch) rolled in the was busy early with great runs in the 500m dash, 300m dash and the 4x400m relay.
- Nathaniel Hall (Atlee) put great XC training to good use by winning the 1600m in 4:22 and the 3200m in 9:35.
- Charles Graham (Phoebus) won the 55m hurdles in 7.54.
- Marcus Taylor (Highland Springs) was equally as fast, blitzing a 6.45 to win the 55m dash.
- Javonne Antoine (Elizabeth Seton) won the triple jump with a huge meet record performance of 39-2.5.
- 400 Meter Dash - Shelbi White (Lincoln) 58.11; Caitland Smith (Pelham) 59.47;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - James Clemens 1:49.38;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Huntsville HS 10:01.21; Mountain Brook HS 10:01.68;
- 60 Meter Dash - Caitland Smith (Pelham) 7.63; Caitland Smith (Pelham) 7.76; Jayla Kirkland (Woodlawn High School) 7.79;