* Ripley (WV) High's Victoria Starcher ran away with a huge victory in the 1600m with a US No. 1 time of 4:50.85
It's that time again.
After a remarkable weekend full of production on a national scale, it begs the question: Who had the best week?
For starters, kudos goes to last week's winner, Ponaganset (RI) High's Gianna Rao, who tossed a gnarly mark of 63 feet, 2 inches for a new US No. 1 mark in the weight at the Class Championships.
Mark your vote below for top athlete of the week and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- National Boys Performer of the Week, 1-29/2-4
- National Girls Performer of the Week, 1-29/2-4
- Arria Minor goes for the triple at Great Southwest
- Steiner vs. Tava Thomas lives up to the hype at SPIRE
- Tamari Davis pockets freshman national class records at Dunamis
- Kelsey Chmiel outduels Wilkinson at New Balance Grand Prix
- Folston sets outdoor US No. 2 all-time effort in 600m