Not a FloTrack subscriber? Sign Up/Upgrade to MileSplit Universal to unlock full access to the FloTrack library of 1,000+ technique videos.
David Torrence represented Peru at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, where he advanced to the 5K finals and set a national record of 13:23.2. Prior to this summer, the Cal-Berkeley alumnus represented the United States at the 2014 IAAF World Relays, where he ran a leg on the silver medalist 4x1500m team, and the 2015 Pan-American Games, where he took silver in the 5K. He runs for Hoka One One.
- Click here to sign in with Universal login and watch the above technique video
- Click here to access the complete FloTrack technique library
Additional Benefits of MileSplit Universal
- Access to all MileSplit content including rankings, photos, race videos, and more
- Access to ALL MileSplit & FloTrack Events
- Access to ALL Exclusive FloTrack Films
- Access to Massive Database of FloTrack Training Videos
- Access to Content & Streams across ALL 20+ FloSports Sites