Brooklynn Broadwater is going to Springside
02/03/2012 10:26:41 AM
User
@ROMANSCOACH Regardless of school, if she will be as good as her times indicate, she will still go far with track and hopefully education as well. I can say in confidence that Taylor Ellis-Watson was the best 400 runner in the state last year. She didn't need to win outdoor states to prove that. Broadwater will get the recognition she deserves and most likely a scholarship if she stays on the pace she is on now. Let's just hope she hasn't peaked early on.
@ROMANSCOACH Regardless of school, if she will be as good as her times indicate, she will still go far with track and hopefully education as well. I can say in confidence that Taylor Ellis-Watson was the best 400 runner in the state last year. She didn't need to win outdoor states to prove that. Broadwater will get the recognition she deserves and most likely a scholarship if she stays on the pace she is on now. Let's just hope she hasn't peaked early on.
02/03/2012 10:39:41 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Great School!! I knew you would make the best decision for YOUR daughter. When I went to the open house at Springside, it made me want to turn back the hands of time. LOL! Brooky will receive a great edcuation as well as training. Taylor Ellis-Watson, Springside alumni never competed in the outdoor States and was recognized as one of top runners in Pennsylvania while training under the Springside coaching staff. I remember when I first met you and Brooky, she had to be 7 or 8 yrs old, she had that raw talent. I knew she would be phenominal!! Education first!! Great choice Maurice!!
Great School!! I knew you would make the best decision for YOUR daughter. When I went to the open house at Springside, it made me want to turn back the hands of time. LOL! Brooky will receive a great edcuation as well as training. Taylor Ellis-Watson, Springside alumni never competed in the outdoor States and was recognized as one of top runners in Pennsylvania while training under the Springside coaching staff. I remember when I first met you and Brooky, she had to be 7 or 8 yrs old, she had that raw talent. I knew she would be phenominal!! Education first!! Great choice Maurice!!
02/03/2012 5:17:40 PM
Coach
@adamz yes Brookie will be running on Sunday at the New Jersey Armory, she will be running her favorite relay the Sprint medely and 4x2. Is Tyler ready for the meet of champs?
@adamz yes Brookie will be running on Sunday at the New Jersey Armory, she will be running her favorite relay the Sprint medely and 4x2. Is Tyler ready for the meet of champs?
02/03/2012 5:30:24 PM
Coach
@1975mtairy Thanks Coach for the kind words, it means a lot coming from you, you have produce some of t op female athletes in our great City. Can you tell me who do you have running the Sprint medely on Sunday, lol?
@1975mtairy Thanks Coach for the kind words, it means a lot coming from you, you have produce some of t op female athletes in our great City. Can you tell me who do you have running the Sprint medely on Sunday, lol?
02/07/2012 12:11:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ROMANSCOACH You are welcome! I guess we know the answer to the sprint medley question since the meet was this past Sunday. :) Good Race!!!
@ROMANSCOACH You are welcome! I guess we know the answer to the sprint medley question since the meet was this past Sunday. :) Good Race!!!
02/07/2012 3:56:42 PM
User
Maurice this is Taylor's father, great choice. Springside is a great school for your daighter to get a great education as Mt.Airy1975 knows I am education 1st. As far as track & field your daughter will pave the way for herself just keep her healthy the best you can. I remember working Taylor out at CHA & you holding practice there as well & timing your daughter back then & she was flying. She will be just fine & if you need anything thing reach out to me Mt.Airy1975 knows how to get in touch with me. Congrats!!!
Maurice this is Taylor's father, great choice. Springside is a great school for your daighter to get a great education as Mt.Airy1975 knows I am education 1st. As far as track & field your daughter will pave the way for herself just keep her healthy the best you can. I remember working Taylor out at CHA & you holding practice there as well & timing your daughter back then & she was flying. She will be just fine & if you need anything thing reach out to me Mt.Airy1975 knows how to get in touch with me. Congrats!!!
02/08/2012 4:33:33 PM
Coach
Mr.Watson I remember that day like it was yesterday, Brooklynn wanted to run with her that day.. lol I told her, "babygirl you need to leave her alone. That's Taylor the #1 Quarter Miler in the State". Congrats to Taylor weekend performance at the Armory! 53 open and 52 split. I would love to see her at the USA Olympic Trials this Summer. Thank you for the offer, I do need some guidance.
Mr.Watson I remember that day like it was yesterday, Brooklynn wanted to run with her that day.. lol I told her, "babygirl you need to leave her alone. That's Taylor the #1 Quarter Miler in the State". Congrats to Taylor weekend performance at the Armory! 53 open and 52 split. I would love to see her at the USA Olympic Trials this Summer. Thank you for the offer, I do need some guidance.
02/09/2012 10:54:38 PM
Coach
@ROMANSCOACH 52 in the open!(final)
@ROMANSCOACH 52 in the open!(final)
02/11/2012 1:58:41 PM
User
Hey Maurice thanks for the info I will take it day by day. Anytime you need to feel free to call me I will get in touch with you with my contact info.
Hey Maurice thanks for the info I will take it day by day. Anytime you need to feel free to call me I will get in touch with you with my contact info.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.