REGION PREDICTIONS THREAD
11/02/2009 12:26:52 PM
User
Let's get out the crystal ball. Give your top 3 or 5 teams at Region and top 5 to 10 individuals for your Region. Will leave the boys to someone else to comment as I just don't know them well enough. Region II 5A girl teams: 1. College Park 2. Woodlands 3. Cy Fair 4. Vista Ridge 5. Belton 6. A&M Consolidated 7. McNeil 8. Cy Creek 9. Georgetown 10. Cy Ranch After 3 the rest could be in any order, just my prediction Girls top 5: 1. Andrews 2. Russell 3. Isham 4. Montgomery 5. Tindell These could also be in any particular order based on the day and performance. 6. Shrader 7. Neal 8. Tate 9. Jensen 10. Jensen
Let's get out the crystal ball.

Give your top 3 or 5 teams at Region and top 5 to 10 individuals for your Region.

Will leave the boys to someone else to comment as I just don't know them well enough.

Region II 5A girl teams:

1. College Park
2. Woodlands
3. Cy Fair
4. Vista Ridge
5. Belton
6. A&M Consolidated
7. McNeil
8. Cy Creek
9. Georgetown
10. Cy Ranch

After 3 the rest could be in any order, just my prediction

Girls top 5:
1. Andrews
2. Russell
3. Isham
4. Montgomery
5. Tindell

These could also be in any particular order based on the day and performance.

6. Shrader
7. Neal
8. Tate
9. Jensen
10. Jensen
11/02/2009 1:55:40 PM
Coach
Reg2 Girls: 1) CP 2) Woodlands 3) A&M/Cy Fair
Reg2 Girls:

1) CP
2) Woodlands
3) A&M/Cy Fair
11/02/2009 3:36:18 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Murray and Lyons top 10.
Murray and Lyons top 10.
11/02/2009 6:08:46 PM
User
Region 3-5A 1) Kingwood 2) Clear Lake 3) Cinco Ranch or Seven Lakes No idea after that as far as teams. Individual top 10 will come from: Kingwood (Steup, Craig, Blake and Daigre) and Clear Lake (Wade, C. Wassef, A. Wassef, and Dean) will have seven or eight of the top ten. Others will probably come from Cinco Ranch (Pagano--may win, Schindler, Miller) and Seven Lakes (Hill). No real way to predict order because Kingwood's district times have not been posted and Cinco Ranch and Seven Lakes district times were slow enought to suggest a muddy course. Top 3 should be Pagano, Wade, and Steup.
Region 3-5A

1) Kingwood
2) Clear Lake
3) Cinco Ranch or Seven Lakes
No idea after that as far as teams.

Individual top 10 will come from:

Kingwood (Steup, Craig, Blake and Daigre) and Clear Lake (Wade, C. Wassef, A. Wassef, and Dean) will have seven or eight of the top ten. Others will probably come from Cinco Ranch (Pagano--may win, Schindler, Miller) and Seven Lakes (Hill).

No real way to predict order because Kingwood's district times have not been posted and Cinco Ranch and Seven Lakes district times were slow enought to suggest a muddy course.

Top 3 should be Pagano, Wade, and Steup.
11/03/2009 9:17:25 PM
User
After 3 the rest could be in any order, just my prediction Girls top 5: 1. Andrews 2. Russell 3. Isham 4. Montgomery 5. Tindell These could also be in any particular order based on the day and performance. 6. Shrader 7. Neal 8. Tate 9. Jensen 10. Jensen[/quote] Leslie Shilsky(sp?) (cy-creek) could be up there too.
After 3 the rest could be in any order, just my prediction

Girls top 5:
1. Andrews
2. Russell
3. Isham
4. Montgomery
5. Tindell

These could also be in any particular order based on the day and performance.

6. Shrader
7. Neal
8. Tate
9. Jensen
10. Jensen

Leslie Shilsky(sp?) (cy-creek) could be up there too.
11/03/2009 10:02:20 PM
Coach
Shrader is spelled SCHRADER. THE ONLY LEGITIMATE VERSION OF THE NAME ALL OTHERS ARE SIMPLY schrader wannabees
Shrader is spelled SCHRADER. THE ONLY LEGITIMATE VERSION OF THE NAME ALL OTHERS ARE SIMPLY schrader wannabees
11/04/2009 10:20:12 AM
Coach
Here the girls predictions... I'll do the boys soon... Region I 1. SLC- should win comfortably 2. Flower Mound- bounce back after a shaky district race 3. Coppell- toughest district in TX sweeps the region I spots 4. Abiline- solid team will pick off any team that falters 5. Plano West- same... 6. Keller- no 5th runner puts them on the outside... 7. Grapevine Region II 1. College Park- best team in TX currently 2. Woodlands- will keep CP close 3. Cy-Fair- starting to run well... will have a tough race w/ A&M 4. A&M Consol.- don't be surprised to see them at Round Rock... 5. Vista Ridge- if their 4th and 5th run out of sight, they will be 3rd... 6. McNeil- very good team in a killer region 7. Belton- same 8. Cy-Creek- same Region III 1. Kingwood- should win in a close one w/ CL... could win it all if their traditional top two come back to form... 2. Clear Lake- good deep team... could challenge for medals at state 3. Cinco Ranch- lack the depth to secure this spot, but should be the best of the rest 4. Seven Lakes- could upset Cinco 5. Deer Park- might finish 3rd with a lights out day 6. Pearland- same... 7. FB Austin- a solid team that just misses... 8. Brazoswood Region IV 1. Del Rio- may be good enough to get region IV out of the cellar for the first time in years. 2. CC Carroll 3. Rowe 4. Austin Bowie 5. Westlake 6. SA Johnson
Here the girls predictions... I'll do the boys soon...

Region I
1. SLC- should win comfortably
2. Flower Mound- bounce back after a shaky district race
3. Coppell- toughest district in TX sweeps the region I spots
4. Abiline- solid team will pick off any team that falters
5. Plano West- same...
6. Keller- no 5th runner puts them on the outside...
7. Grapevine

Region II
1. College Park- best team in TX currently
2. Woodlands- will keep CP close
3. Cy-Fair- starting to run well... will have a tough race w/ A&M
4. A&M Consol.- don't be surprised to see them at Round Rock...
5. Vista Ridge- if their 4th and 5th run out of sight, they will be 3rd...
6. McNeil- very good team in a killer region
7. Belton- same
8. Cy-Creek- same

Region III
1. Kingwood- should win in a close one w/ CL... could win it all if their traditional top two come back to form...
2. Clear Lake- good deep team... could challenge for medals at state
3. Cinco Ranch- lack the depth to secure this spot, but should be the best of the rest
4. Seven Lakes- could upset Cinco
5. Deer Park- might finish 3rd with a lights out day
6. Pearland- same...
7. FB Austin- a solid team that just misses...
8. Brazoswood

Region IV
1. Del Rio- may be good enough to get region IV out of the cellar for the first time in years.
2. CC Carroll
3. Rowe
4. Austin Bowie
5. Westlake
6. SA Johnson
11/04/2009 11:46:10 AM
Coach
[quote=racer]Here the girls predictions... I'll do the boys soon... Region III 1. Kingwood- should win in a close one w/ CL... could win it all if their traditional top two come back to form... 2. Clear Lake- good deep team... could challenge for medals at state 3. Cinco Ranch- lack the depth to secure this spot, but should be the best of the rest 4. Seven Lakes- could upset Cinco 5. Deer Park- might finish 3rd with a lights out day 6. Pearland- same... 7. FB Austin- a solid team that just misses... 8. Brazoswood I must be missing something. I don't think Austin made it out of their District? I'd put Mayde Creek, LaPorte for 7/8
racer wrote:
Here the girls predictions... I'll do the boys soon...

Region III
1. Kingwood- should win in a close one w/ CL... could win it all if their traditional top two come back to form...
2. Clear Lake- good deep team... could challenge for medals at state
3. Cinco Ranch- lack the depth to secure this spot, but should be the best of the rest
4. Seven Lakes- could upset Cinco
5. Deer Park- might finish 3rd with a lights out day
6. Pearland- same...
7. FB Austin- a solid team that just misses...
8. Brazoswood

I must be missing something. I don't think Austin made it out of their District? I'd put Mayde Creek, LaPorte for 7/8

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.