2008 INDOOR STATES GIRLS SIDE
02/26/2008 8:25:31 PM
User
WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR HOW STATES WILL TURN OUT ON THE GIRLS SIDE? FOR EXAMPLE: 4X4: TWO TEAMS ARE SEEDED AT 3:58(BANKED) AND CHESTER IS SEEDED AT 3.59.0 AT LEHIGH(FLAT) SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THAT RACE. I SAY CHESTER HANDS DOWN
WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR HOW STATES WILL TURN OUT ON THE GIRLS SIDE?
FOR EXAMPLE:
4X4: TWO TEAMS ARE SEEDED AT 3:58(BANKED) AND CHESTER IS SEEDED AT 3.59.0 AT LEHIGH(FLAT) SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THAT RACE. I SAY CHESTER HANDS DOWN
02/26/2008 8:52:17 PM
User
karen shump will win the shotput
karen shump will win the shotput
02/26/2008 9:02:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Chester has a very good chance at winning the 4x4. However, I believe the 4x4 is up for grabs by the 7 teams listed right under Chester on the performance list. Also, Swenson hasn't run up to their ability yet. I guess we will see on Saturday.
Chester has a very good chance at winning the 4x4.
However, I believe the 4x4 is up for grabs by the 7 teams listed right under Chester on the performance list. Also, Swenson hasn't run up to their ability yet. I guess we will see on Saturday.
02/26/2008 11:12:23 PM
Coach
[quote=rshelly61]WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR HOW STATES WILL TURN OUT ON THE GIRLS SIDE? FOR EXAMPLE: 4X4: TWO TEAMS ARE SEEDED AT 3:58(BANKED) AND CHESTER IS SEEDED AT 3.59.0 AT LEHIGH(FLAT) SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THAT RACE. I SAY CHESTER HANDS DOWN[/quote] as far as the 4x4 is concerned, I would say you can never count out Easton with Price Anchoring but that all depends on if Dorsey is running. She really set it up for them last year. If she's not running then it will be tough for them. Otherwise that race is up for grabs. in the hurdles Krais was defeated last year and i can really see it happening again. And this time its 2 potentials coming into the meet all depends on if they can keep their composure and run easy. I think the only races i can see really being a "lock" if there is such a thing is the 4x800, DMR and the 3000 and just maybe the 4x200. In the 4x800 it would take a misshap for someone to actually catch conestoga at least as far as the indoor season has showed. And with Conestoga running the 4x800 that pretty much leaves it wide open for henderson in the DMR though CB will give chase to make it interesting. the 3000, well that speaks for itself, but i'll say it in one word, Spence!!!(EDIT: oh wait spence isnt' running. well same could be said for seymour don't think anyone in that field is in the same class as she) the 4x200 i don't think anyone has enough foot speed to flat out run with swenson but as you know in those sprint relays things get crazy thats probably the only reason i wouldn't call them a lock.
rshelly61 wrote:
WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR HOW STATES WILL TURN OUT ON THE GIRLS SIDE?
FOR EXAMPLE:
4X4: TWO TEAMS ARE SEEDED AT 3:58(BANKED) AND CHESTER IS SEEDED AT 3.59.0 AT LEHIGH(FLAT) SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THAT RACE. I SAY CHESTER HANDS DOWN

as far as the 4x4 is concerned, I would say you can never count out Easton with Price Anchoring but that all depends on if Dorsey is running. She really set it up for them last year. If she's not running then it will be tough for them. Otherwise that race is up for grabs.

in the hurdles Krais was defeated last year and i can really see it happening again. And this time its 2 potentials coming into the meet all depends on if they can keep their composure and run easy.

I think the only races i can see really being a "lock" if there is such a thing is the 4x800, DMR and the 3000 and just maybe the 4x200.

In the 4x800 it would take a misshap for someone to actually catch conestoga at least as far as the indoor season has showed. And with Conestoga running the 4x800 that pretty much leaves it wide open for henderson in the DMR though CB will give chase to make it interesting.

the 3000, well that speaks for itself, but i'll say it in one word, Spence!!!(EDIT: oh wait spence isnt' running. well same could be said for seymour don't think anyone in that field is in the same class as she)

the 4x200 i don't think anyone has enough foot speed to flat out run with swenson but as you know in those sprint relays things get crazy thats probably the only reason i wouldn't call them a lock.
02/27/2008 10:13:46 AM
User
[quote=1975mtairy]Chester has a very good chance at winning the 4x4. However, I believe the 4x4 is up for grabs by the 7 teams listed right under Chester on the performance list. Also, Swenson hasn't run up to their ability yet. I guess we will see on Saturday. [/quote] when you look at it i have to admit that the 4x4 will or should be a good race. two teams have run 3:58, and others that have run under 4:04. And when you think about Swenson they do have tree girls who ran on a relay that went 3:50 this past summer but they've really been focused on their 4x2 so you never know what they can do. Well states is 3 dayas away so............
1975mtairy wrote:
Chester has a very good chance at winning the 4x4.
However, I believe the 4x4 is up for grabs by the 7 teams listed right under Chester on the performance list. Also, Swenson hasn't run up to their ability yet. I guess we will see on Saturday.

when you look at it i have to admit that the 4x4 will or should be a good race. two teams have run 3:58, and others that have run under 4:04. And when you think about Swenson they do have tree girls who ran on a relay that went 3:50 this past summer but they've really been focused on their 4x2 so you never know what they can do. Well states is 3 dayas away so............
02/27/2008 12:49:37 PM
User
I am just hoping that my daughter does well. She will be in the LJ,60m,400m so I have a built in bias.
I am just hoping that my daughter does well. She will be in the LJ,60m,400m so I have a built in bias.
02/27/2008 2:36:08 PM
Coach
[quote=darth2jedi]I am just hoping that my daughter does well. She will be in the LJ,60m,400m so I have a built in bias.[/quote] who's your daughter?
darth2jedi wrote:

who's your daughter?
02/27/2008 3:24:29 PM
User
[quote=t_phi_ens]darth2jedi said:I am just hoping that my daughter does well. She will be in the LJ,60m,400m so I have a built in bias. who's your daughter?[/quote] Her name is Ayanna Fields; you can get a preview of what she might do in the 400m by watching the video of her first ever 800m run at the 1st State Indoor Track Classic in the video section. She is also in heat 1 lane 4 of the MOC 60m video.
_phi_ens wrote:
darth2jedi said:I am just hoping that my daughter does well. She will be in the LJ,60m,400m so I have a built in bias.

who's your daughter?

Her name is Ayanna Fields; you can get a preview of what she might do in the 400m by watching the video of her first ever 800m run at the 1st State Indoor Track Classic in the video section. She is also in heat 1 lane 4 of the MOC 60m video.
02/27/2008 5:49:08 PM
Coach
oh ya i know who your daughter is... she has a lot of potential good luck to her
oh ya i know who your daughter is... she has a lot of potential good luck to her

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.