USATF Card
02/18/2021 9:37:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
When I have payed for my membership does that mean that I am good to run at the meet or do I need to bring the card that they send in the mail to run? Will I be able to just give my membership number and compete?
When I have payed for my membership does that mean that I am good to run at the meet or do I need to bring the card that they send in the mail to run? Will I be able to just give my membership number and compete?
02/18/2021 10:00:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@11724805 I renewed my boys USATF memberships a couple of weeks ago and the confirmation email I received (which included their digital membership card) indicated that it would be 4-6 weeks before their membership packet would arrive in the mail, so the email confirmation should be sufficient if meet management needs proof, but they should be able to verify it ahead of time via the USATF site.
@11724805 I renewed my boys USATF memberships a couple of weeks ago and the confirmation email I received (which included their digital membership card) indicated that it would be 4-6 weeks before their membership packet would arrive in the mail, so the email confirmation should be sufficient if meet management needs proof, but they should be able to verify it ahead of time via the USATF site.
02/19/2021 6:41:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 Great help Brian! @11724805 ... please bring available proof of a current/valid USATF Membership, in the form of a paper card, printout with confirmation of your Registration from USATF, &/or a presentable way to show Staff your phone (without us having to touch it!! COVID days!!) at PACKET PICKUP. If possible, having more than 1 method to present the number ensures an efficient, effective process. Many thanks!
@wedding908
Great help Brian! @11724805 ... please bring available proof of a current/valid USATF Membership, in the form of a paper card, printout with confirmation of your Registration from USATF, &/or a presentable way to show Staff your phone (without us having to touch it!! COVID days!!) at PACKET PICKUP. If possible, having more than 1 method to present the number ensures an efficient, effective process. Many thanks!
02/19/2021 6:41:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@11724805 Please bring available proof of a current/valid USATF Membership, in the form of a paper card, printout with confirmation of your Registration from USATF, &/or a presentable way to show Staff your phone (without us having to touch it!! COVID days!!) at PACKET PICKUP. If possible, having more than 1 method to present the number ensures an efficient, effective process. Many thanks!
@11724805

Please bring available proof of a current/valid USATF Membership, in the form of a paper card, printout with confirmation of your Registration from USATF, &/or a presentable way to show Staff your phone (without us having to touch it!! COVID days!!) at PACKET PICKUP. If possible, having more than 1 method to present the number ensures an efficient, effective process. Many thanks!
02/23/2021 8:36:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@11724805 FYI, my boys received their USATF membership cards in the mail today after we renewed their membership on February 5th, so it only took 2 & a half weeks to get their cards instead of the 4-6 weeks indicated in the confirmation email we received.
@11724805 FYI, my boys received their USATF membership cards in the mail today after we renewed their membership on February 5th, so it only took 2 & a half weeks to get their cards instead of the 4-6 weeks indicated in the confirmation email we received.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.