2 mile standard changed?
02/14/2021 7:53:45 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The website shows a standard of 930 and it accepted our entry. But just noticed it was deleted on now Milesplit says the standard is 927. Has this actually changed or perhaps a database problem? We thought we had the standard so scratched from a meet yesterday where we could have tried for the faster time.
The website shows a standard of 930 and it accepted our entry. But just noticed it was deleted on now Milesplit says the standard is 927. Has this actually changed or perhaps a database problem? We thought we had the standard so scratched from a meet yesterday where we could have tried for the faster time.
02/14/2021 7:57:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@m4mica Thanks for the alert. I certainly hope this is an honest mistake and system issue as it would be very wrong now at this point to change the entry standards considering registration has already been open for over a week, but I too have now found that my son's entry in the HS Boys Championship 2-Mile has been removed from MileSplit without any warning or notification, and I registered and paid for him over a week ago now. I sent an email to meet management and am awaiting their response.
@m4mica Thanks for the alert. I certainly hope this is an honest mistake and system issue as it would be very wrong now at this point to change the entry standards considering registration has already been open for over a week, but I too have now found that my son's entry in the HS Boys Championship 2-Mile has been removed from MileSplit without any warning or notification, and I registered and paid for him over a week ago now. I sent an email to meet management and am awaiting their response.
02/14/2021 9:14:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@m4mica Meet management responded and confirmed "That is an error. As you can imagine there are many kinks being worked out with such a huge event and not much time getting it done. No qualifying marks will be changed."
@m4mica Meet management responded and confirmed "That is an error. As you can imagine there are many kinks being worked out with such a huge event and not much time getting it done. No qualifying marks will be changed."
02/15/2021 8:24:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 Glad they got back to you, I sent a couple of emails and haven't heard back. Registration page still rejects anything over 927 so I just put in his 3200 time of 925. We'll see if they just delete it again. Hopefully not.
@wedding908 Glad they got back to you, I sent a couple of emails and haven't heard back. Registration page still rejects anything over 927 so I just put in his 3200 time of 925. We'll see if they just delete it again. Hopefully not.
02/15/2021 3:49:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@m4mica Try this email address - admin@adidastracknationals.com.
@m4mica Try this email address - admin@adidastracknationals.com.
02/20/2021 9:20:42 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It still says 9:27 ad the standard for 3000?
It still says 9:27 ad the standard for 3000?
02/20/2021 3:56:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So will they fix the glitch? My guy ran an 8:54.42 in a flat track which converts to 8:46.29 3000 time which I noted where he did it, date and it is a conversion from a flat track.
So will they fix the glitch? My guy ran an 8:54.42 in a flat track which converts to 8:46.29 3000 time which I noted where he did it, date and it is a conversion from a flat track.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.