High Jump? Championship or Open and Championship?
02/05/2021 2:01:40 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hello, We need to register for the Boys Championship HJ, we meet the cut off. In attempting to register, there is no option for Boys Championship relative to HJ. The only option available is Open & Championship Boys. Where should we register? MR. KO
Hello,

We need to register for the Boys Championship HJ, we meet the cut off. In attempting to register, there is no option for Boys Championship relative to HJ. The only option available is Open & Championship Boys. Where should we register?

MR. KO
02/05/2021 11:00:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@osifofamily When there is an event that has both an Open and Championship division, then you would register under Open and Championship and your time/mark will determine which division you're in. The Championship only division is for those championship events that aren't being competed in an Open division.
@osifofamily When there is an event that has both an Open and Championship division, then you would register under Open and Championship and your time/mark will determine which division you're in. The Championship only division is for those championship events that aren't being competed in an Open division.
02/07/2021 11:26:04 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
So I have a question. My son is sub 8 in 60m hurdles. I went on line to registar for the championship division in hurdles. The only thing I saw was boys 5000 and 2 mile. If I am reading the prior post correctly, then I would registar for the Open and Championship division? At that point he will be seeded in the championship division based on his qualifing time?
So I have a question. My son is sub 8 in 60m hurdles. I went on line to registar for the championship division in hurdles. The only thing I saw was boys 5000 and 2 mile. If I am reading the prior post correctly, then I would registar for the Open and Championship division? At that point he will be seeded in the championship division based on his qualifing time?
02/07/2021 3:29:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Clarke1 That's correct.
@Clarke1 That's correct.
02/07/2021 4:12:03 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
When will we see the seeding results of our kids being in the Championship division? My daughter met the qual standard and also won a national title.
When will we see the seeding results of our kids being in the Championship division? My daughter met the qual standard and also won a national title.
02/07/2021 5:35:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you for answering my question. I too would like to know for sure if my son will be in the championship division before I make flight arrangments. Is there anyone that I can contact directly or are you that person?
Thank you for answering my question. I too would like to know for sure if my son will be in the championship division before I make flight arrangments. Is there anyone that I can contact directly or are you that person?
02/07/2021 9:36:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Clarke1 No, I am not that person, however you can contact the Adidas Indoor Nationals Administration Team at admin@adidastracknationals.com (there is a Contact Us link on their website- adidastracknationals.com/contact-us). This is what they told me "A verified time that meets Championship standards will qualify to compete in the Championship section. Times that do not meet the qualifying standard will be eligible for, and seeded into, the Open Division. Please proceed with registration." In addition, the qualifying standards on their website (adidastracknationals.com/qualifying-standards) says "These marks guarantee entry into the championship division". As far as seeing the seeding results, the preliminary performance lists usually come out once registration closes, not before then.
@Clarke1 No, I am not that person, however you can contact the Adidas Indoor Nationals Administration Team at admin@adidastracknationals.com (there is a Contact Us link on their website- adidastracknationals.com/contact-us). This is what they told me "A verified time that meets Championship standards will qualify to compete in the Championship section. Times that do not meet the qualifying standard will be eligible for, and seeded into, the Open Division. Please proceed with registration." In addition, the qualifying standards on their website (adidastracknationals.com/qualifying-standards) says "These marks guarantee entry into the championship division".

As far as seeing the seeding results, the preliminary performance lists usually come out once registration closes, not before then.
02/08/2021 5:48:42 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you. He has completed registration. His time prepopulated from Milesplit.
Thank you. He has completed registration. His time prepopulated from Milesplit.
02/08/2021 11:06:44 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Clarke1 You're quite welcome.
@Clarke1 You're quite welcome.
02/09/2021 7:25:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 how do I make sure my son is in the championship division for 60 hurdles. The most recent email mentioned declaring open or championship. How do you manually change once registered
@wedding908 how do I make sure my son is in the championship division for 60 hurdles. The most recent email mentioned declaring open or championship. How do you manually change once registered
02/10/2021 1:52:03 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Clarke1 Milesplit has updated the registration page so you can now enter him specifically in the Championship Division.
@Clarke1 Milesplit has updated the registration page so you can now enter him specifically in the Championship Division.
02/10/2021 8:19:03 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@otis0880 If you previously registered under the Open and Championship Division, they've now separated each of these Divisions in the registration system, so just make sure your son's name and entry/seed time appears under the Boys HS Championship Division for your event, which it should, by going back into his registration (clicking the register button and selecting his name from the currently registered individual(s)). It should also appear on the right side of the page what division and event(s) he's registered for. For those that are in the wrong division, you would have to manually remove their registration from the wrong division by clicking "EDIT ENTRIES" and "REMOVE" then register them under the correct division by clicking "ADD ENTRIES" under the correct division and event, selecting their name, and adding their entry time/mark and meet where it was performed.
@otis0880 If you previously registered under the Open and Championship Division, they've now separated each of these Divisions in the registration system, so just make sure your son's name and entry/seed time appears under the Boys HS Championship Division for your event, which it should, by going back into his registration (clicking the register button and selecting his name from the currently registered individual(s)). It should also appear on the right side of the page what division and event(s) he's registered for. For those that are in the wrong division, you would have to manually remove their registration from the wrong division by clicking "EDIT ENTRIES" and "REMOVE" then register them under the correct division by clicking "ADD ENTRIES" under the correct division and event, selecting their name, and adding their entry time/mark and meet where it was performed.
02/11/2021 11:59:04 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
This maybe repetitive, my daughter has a mark of 5'10" in HJ. Do i register her in open and she will be placed in correct division Championship or Open?
This maybe repetitive, my daughter has a mark of 5'10" in HJ. Do i register her in open and she will be placed in correct division Championship or Open?
02/11/2021 12:10:58 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Hello, I think Adidas should scrub their enrollment database for athletes that should have been in the Championships but registered before the divisions were split for registration purposes. I would not expect everyone to follow up after they've already registered based on previous instructions. Adidas should monitor and correct if necessary the entries made before the instructions were changed. Thank you.
@bulliscoach
Hello, I think Adidas should scrub their enrollment database for athletes that should have been in the Championships but registered before the divisions were split for registration purposes. I would not expect everyone to follow up after they've already registered based on previous instructions. Adidas should monitor and correct if necessary the entries made before the instructions were changed.

Thank you.
02/11/2021 4:16:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Kbilling133@gmail.com No, since the Open and Championship divisions have now been separated in MileSplit, you should register your athlete(s) in the division for which they qualify and would like to compete. Only the Championship division has qualifying standards, all others do not.
@Kbilling133@gmail.com No, since the Open and Championship divisions have now been separated in MileSplit, you should register your athlete(s) in the division for which they qualify and would like to compete. Only the Championship division has qualifying standards, all others do not.
02/12/2021 10:08:25 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 I entered her in Open and need her moved to Championship if that is the highest level of competition. Her mark is 5'10" Open was misleading in that lots of meets have open division where that is the top division. Can you please let me know how to move her to Championship or if you could help get that done that would be great. Also clarify the difference when registering would eliminate this confusion. Thanks
@wedding908 I entered her in Open and need her moved to Championship if that is the highest level of competition. Her mark is 5'10" Open was misleading in that lots of meets have open division where that is the top division. Can you please let me know how to move her to Championship or if you could help get that done that would be great. Also clarify the difference when registering would eliminate this confusion.

Thanks
02/12/2021 1:24:24 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 I've went out and tried to edit entry it lets me delete but not enter her in championship division. Please advise..
@wedding908 I've went out and tried to edit entry it lets me delete but not enter her in championship division. Please advise..
02/12/2021 3:58:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Kbilling133@gmail.com See the detailed instructions I provided above in response to the post by @otis0880. You should be able to go under the HS Girls Championship Division to "REGISTER" and click on "ADD ENTRIES" under the HJ to add her to that event by clicking on her name which should appear on the right side of the screen. If you're still having trouble, then I would contact the Adidas Indoor Nationals Administration Team by sending them an email (admin@adidastracknationals.com).
@Kbilling133@gmail.com See the detailed instructions I provided above in response to the post by @otis0880. You should be able to go under the HS Girls Championship Division to "REGISTER" and click on "ADD ENTRIES" under the HJ to add her to that event by clicking on her name which should appear on the right side of the screen. If you're still having trouble, then I would contact the Adidas Indoor Nationals Administration Team by sending them an email (admin@adidastracknationals.com).
02/12/2021 4:54:40 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wedding908 Ok she is in Championship Division now, hope she has an easier time jumping that I did getting her signed up! Thanks for the help!!! ;)
@wedding908 Ok she is in Championship Division now, hope she has an easier time jumping that I did getting her signed up! Thanks for the help!!! ;)
02/12/2021 6:45:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Kbilling133@gmail.com Thumbs up!
@Kbilling133@gmail.com Thumbs up!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.