FSU relays
03/10/2020 1:48:38 PM
User
Will FSU relays be canceled?
Will FSU relays be canceled?
03/10/2020 7:49:31 PM
User
I was asking myself the same thing. If I had to place a bet on it being on or off, I would bet, off I hope I am wrong, I hope we have the meet, and nobody has any health issues due to the gathering.
I was asking myself the same thing.

If I had to place a bet on it being on or off, I would bet, off

I hope I am wrong, I hope we have the meet, and nobody has any health issues due to the gathering.
03/10/2020 8:01:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@JaXterra My hope is on. Most have no air travel. Hopefully the panic has subsided by then.
@JaXterra

My hope is on. Most have no air travel. Hopefully the panic has subsided by then.
03/11/2020 3:37:40 PM
User
I just heard the FSU students will not be back in class until April 6. Classes per online. Seems that many schools continuing with Spring sports though. We will see.... I hope they have the meet!
I just heard the FSU students will not be back in class until April 6. Classes per online.

Seems that many schools continuing with Spring sports though.

We will see....

I hope they have the meet!
03/12/2020 8:10:46 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just talked to meet management and they said its still on as scheduled.
Just talked to meet management and they said its still on as scheduled.
03/12/2020 11:15:51 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I can confirm that at this time the FSU Relays are still on, though as we all realize at this moment, things can change very quickly. If there is a change in the status of the meet it will be communicated through a host of mediums, including here at flrunners.com We appreciate your concern and patience. Regards, Bob Thomas FSU Relays High School Coordinator
I can confirm that at this time the FSU Relays are still on, though as we all realize at this moment, things can change very quickly.

If there is a change in the status of the meet it will be communicated through a host of mediums, including here at flrunners.com

We appreciate your concern and patience.

Regards,

Bob Thomas
FSU Relays High School Coordinator
03/12/2020 3:26:53 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@FSU_Track Thank you Rob! Excellent feedback and fingers crossed that everyone gets to run...even if it is without fans.
@FSU_Track Thank you Rob! Excellent feedback and fingers crossed that everyone gets to run...even if it is without fans.
03/12/2020 3:27:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.