DOPE TESTING AT THE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS
05/26/2019 5:23:58 AM
User
Hello everyone,, Just wondering when we start doing this? This needs to be done. The top three in every event should be tested. I think it i a good idea. There is a lot of money in collage scholarships riding on how these High School athletes compete and hopefully they are competing clean. If they are not - a total reality check at the Collegiate level and especially at the pro-level. It would also make these National Events sponsored by major brands more legit.
Hello everyone,,
Just wondering when we start doing this? This needs to be done. The top three in every event should be tested.
I think it i a good idea. There is a lot of money in collage scholarships riding on how these High School athletes compete and hopefully they are competing clean. If they are not - a total reality check at the Collegiate level and especially at the pro-level.
It would also make these National Events sponsored by major brands more legit.
05/29/2019 3:34:03 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Lincon1 Amen, I couldn't agree more ! Kids just keep getting faster and faster and faster.
@Lincon1 Amen, I couldn't agree more ! Kids just keep getting faster and faster and faster.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.