Live webcast
05/23/2019 2:02:51 AM
User
How come milesplit doesn't Livestream the Piaa track and field championships? I know pcn televises it, but who really gets local cable? I see they will live streaming the CIF meet
How come milesplit doesn't Livestream the Piaa track and field championships? I know pcn televises it, but who really gets local cable? I see they will live streaming the CIF meet
05/23/2019 6:44:35 AM
Coach
@10154980979711515 I don't believe it's an unwillingness on MileSplit (FloSports) that they do not live stream. I believe the PCN still owns the broadcasting rights of the PIAA Championship Meet. I believe with the PIAA joining the NFHS Network, that FloSports will begin to acquire these broadcasting rights in the near future. They did acquire the rights to the PIAA Wrestling championship, but that got a good amount of negative feedback as Flowrestling is not as prominent in PA as is MileSplit/Flotrack. I do agree, I wish MileSplit had the rights, as they would provide better insight as they cover these athletes all year and have a much stronger understanding of the sport.
@10154980979711515 I don't believe it's an unwillingness on MileSplit (FloSports) that they do not live stream. I believe the PCN still owns the broadcasting rights of the PIAA Championship Meet. I believe with the PIAA joining the NFHS Network, that FloSports will begin to acquire these broadcasting rights in the near future. They did acquire the rights to the PIAA Wrestling championship, but that got a good amount of negative feedback as Flowrestling is not as prominent in PA as is MileSplit/Flotrack. I do agree, I wish MileSplit had the rights, as they would provide better insight as they cover these athletes all year and have a much stronger understanding of the sport.
05/25/2019 5:18:16 PM
User
I stayed home to watch live events on PCN, and they broadcast Friday events from around 10 to 11 or so. I couldn't believe it. Live events going on, and they're showing stuff from yesterday. If they want to air that, and they should, it should go on early before the Saturday coverage starts.
I stayed home to watch live events on PCN, and they broadcast Friday events from around 10 to 11 or so. I couldn't believe it. Live events going on, and they're showing stuff from yesterday. If they want to air that, and they should, it should go on early before the Saturday coverage starts.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.