Merging Profiles & Unrecorded Meet
02/07/2019 12:20:19 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hello. Aidan Kamp has two different profiles, one from his old school (Randolph HS) and his current school (Haddonfield Memorial). I was wondering how I could get those profiles merged. Also, he has a good 100m PR that never seemed to appear on Milesplit despite having occurred at a legitimate USATF meet with FAT Timing (USATF New Jersey Association 15-18 Junior Olympic Games). It only appears on ANOTHER "unattached" profile on Athletic.net. It would be great if there was any way you guys could add those results to his profile. Thanks.
Hello.
Aidan Kamp has two different profiles, one from his old school (Randolph HS)
and his current school (Haddonfield Memorial). I was wondering how I could get those profiles merged.
Also, he has a good 100m PR that never seemed to appear on Milesplit despite having occurred at a legitimate USATF meet with FAT Timing (USATF New Jersey Association 15-18 Junior Olympic Games).
It only appears on ANOTHER "unattached" profile on Athletic.net.
It would be great if there was any way you guys could add those results to his profile.
Thanks.
02/15/2019 11:09:52 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@wtkamp. Hi there. Duplicate profiles is something handled by your State MS admin. Go to your state page. Either post your request to the state discussion board, or scroll to the bottom, and you will see contact info...usually an email.
@wtkamp. Hi there. Duplicate profiles is something handled by your State MS admin. Go to your state page. Either post your request to the state discussion board, or scroll to the bottom, and you will see contact info...usually an email.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.