race rerun time question
01/14/2019 11:26:01 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Maybe someone can help me. Today my son ran his race and after the race they announced that they had to re run it because one of the runners had a false start. there was only one heat and I'm curious how i could find out what the time for the first race was? I'm trying to see which one he ran faster. When i looked on this website, it lists the results as follows: under the column "seed" it has 8.90 and under the column "finals" it says 9.39. Like i said, it was only one heat and the time for that heat was 9.39. Does the 8.90 reflect the time he ran for the first, and subsequently rerun, race? any help appreciated.
Maybe someone can help me. Today my son ran his race and after the race they announced that they had to re run it because one of the runners had a false start. there was only one heat and I'm curious how i could find out what the time for the first race was? I'm trying to see which one he ran faster. When i looked on this website, it lists the results as follows: under the column "seed" it has 8.90 and under the column "finals" it says 9.39. Like i said, it was only one heat and the time for that heat was 9.39. Does the 8.90 reflect the time he ran for the first, and subsequently rerun, race? any help appreciated.
01/15/2019 3:33:14 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Joerich25 Not sure why this isn't showing on the discussion board, but to answer your question no a seed is what they put down entering the meet so they could setup the heats. Finals is his time from the meet, if they had prelims then there would be a preliminary column as well. If a race is called back they don't record the times. Hope that answers your question. -Robert
@Joerich25 Not sure why this isn't showing on the discussion board, but to answer your question no a seed is what they put down entering the meet so they could setup the heats. Finals is his time from the meet, if they had prelims then there would be a preliminary column as well. If a race is called back they don't record the times.

Hope that answers your question. -Robert
01/16/2019 9:16:51 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
thnak you
thnak you

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.