GEORGIA MEET OF CHAMPIONS (May 20th) Qualifying Marks!
05/16/2017 10:29:20 PM
Coach
IMPORTANT!!! The Ga Meet Of Champions is rapidly approaching. I have already reached out to a number of athletes that have met the qualifying marks in Shot Put and Discus. There are still a number of Athletes that I have not heard from so this is a last minute effort to get the proper competitors in place. QUALIFYING MARK: Boys Shot Put 50 feet Boys Discus 150 feet Girls Shot Put 39 feet Girls Discus 119 feet If you meet the qualifying mark and interested in competing at Ga Meet of Champions this coming Saturday May 20th, Please contact me ASAP! at crogers888@yahoo.com
IMPORTANT!!!
The Ga Meet Of Champions is rapidly approaching. I have already reached out to a number of athletes that have met the qualifying marks in Shot Put and Discus. There are still a number of Athletes that I have not heard from so this is a last minute effort to get the proper competitors in place.
QUALIFYING MARK:
Boys Shot Put 50 feet
Boys Discus 150 feet
Girls Shot Put 39 feet
Girls Discus 119 feet

If you meet the qualifying mark and interested in competing at Ga Meet of Champions this coming Saturday May 20th, Please contact me ASAP! at crogers888@yahoo.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.