Meet of Champions Girl's Shot Put selections!
05/10/2016 12:45:28 PM
Coach
The following list athletes have been chosen to compete at the Meet of Champions for the girls shot put. Please contact me letting me know if you plan to compete or if you cant make it. I need to know either way. Coach Mike mkjudge@aol.com Megan Douglas Union Grove High School Nia Seldon Marietta High School Madelyn Lee Gordon Lee High School Makenli Forrest WoodWard High School Timberly Molden Stephenson High School Briana Sims Winder-Barrow High School Natasha Stamp Grayson High School Abigail Rogers Eagles Landing Christian Julia Harisay Athens Academy Maliyah Holloway G.W. Carver Columbus Sydnee Walker King's Ridge Christian School Kori McDaniel St, Francis High School Camilla Sims Maynard Jackson Autumn Burnette MT Vernon Presbyterian School Naeisha McClain Brookstone High School Erika Earwood South Paulding High School Soteria Russel Carver, Atlanta
The following list athletes have been chosen to compete at the Meet of Champions for the girls shot put.
Please contact me letting me know if you plan to compete or if you cant make it. I need to know either way.
Coach Mike mkjudge@aol.com

Megan Douglas Union Grove High School
Nia Seldon Marietta High School
Madelyn Lee Gordon Lee High School
Makenli Forrest WoodWard High School
Timberly Molden Stephenson High School
Briana Sims Winder-Barrow High School
Natasha Stamp Grayson High School
Abigail Rogers Eagles Landing Christian
Julia Harisay Athens Academy
Maliyah Holloway G.W. Carver Columbus
Sydnee Walker King's Ridge Christian School
Kori McDaniel St, Francis High School
Camilla Sims Maynard Jackson
Autumn Burnette MT Vernon Presbyterian School
Naeisha McClain Brookstone High School
Erika Earwood South Paulding High School
Soteria Russel Carver, Atlanta
05/19/2016 8:38:51 AM
Coach
Bree Sims of Winder-Barrow will not be able to attend.
Bree Sims of Winder-Barrow will not be able to attend.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.