USATF Olympic Trials
12/22/2015 10:39:26 AM
Coach
With the trials just over seven months away and tickets already going fast, I wanted to see if any other Colorado Milesplit viewers were going to be making the trip to Eugene to take in the events July 1-10.
With the trials just over seven months away and tickets already going fast, I wanted to see if any other Colorado Milesplit viewers were going to be making the trip to Eugene to take in the events July 1-10.
12/26/2015 3:19:38 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Since no one else is jumping in on this one, I will. Several of my son's former club teammates will hopefully make the trials. If they get in, we are going to Eugene to cheer for them. We went 4 years ago and it is a great experience! Hotel rooms are hard to find but we were able to get single day tickets to the trials without a problem.
Since no one else is jumping in on this one, I will. Several of my son's former club teammates will hopefully make the trials. If they get in, we are going to Eugene to cheer for them. We went 4 years ago and it is a great experience! Hotel rooms are hard to find but we were able to get single day tickets to the trials without a problem.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.