Article Comment: Colorado Entries: New Balance Nationals Indoor
03/05/2015 4:03:02 PM
Coach
Do not forget Rampart senior and recent Vanderbilt commit Ashlyn Hare in the high jump. Hare will be in a field of 34 other jumpers, 10 who have already cleared 5-8 this indoor season including 6-0 jumper Nicole Greene of Ponte Vedra HS in Jacksonville, FL. Hare's stats may say that she has cleared just 5-7 this winter, but her 5-8 clearance last year at state and her narrow miss at CU Boulder earlier this season prove that this Ram has more spring than most. Go get em Ash!
Do not forget Rampart senior and recent Vanderbilt commit Ashlyn Hare in the high jump. Hare will be in a field of 34 other jumpers, 10 who have already cleared 5-8 this indoor season including 6-0 jumper Nicole Greene of Ponte Vedra HS in Jacksonville, FL. Hare's stats may say that she has cleared just 5-7 this winter, but her 5-8 clearance last year at state and her narrow miss at CU Boulder earlier this season prove that this Ram has more spring than most. Go get em Ash!
03/05/2015 8:33:01 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Drussell8207 Thanks for the catch on that. It appears there is also another Colorado Springs entry this missed my original filter in Kaleigh Kroeker. I'll update the article now.
@Drussell8207

Thanks for the catch on that. It appears there is also another Colorado Springs entry this missed my original filter in Kaleigh Kroeker. I'll update the article now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.