New Balance Indoor Nationals 2013 Results: Paige Duca's HS
03/17/2013 11:11:32 AM
User
Hi I was just looking at my state's rankings in the mile and I noticed a non-NJ name there: Paige Duca. She's from New York and ran a 5:04 in the mile. I didn't understand why she was showing up in the NJ stats until I realized that she's in the Milesplit results under "Sacred Heart HS" which is in NJ; she actually comes from "Sacred Heart Academy" which is in NY. I know it's not a big deal but I was wondering if it could be fixed? It's a PR for her so she deserves that time to show up in her own state rankings, without messing up ours.
Hi I was just looking at my state's rankings in the mile and I noticed a non-NJ name there: Paige Duca. She's from New York and ran a 5:04 in the mile. I didn't understand why she was showing up in the NJ stats until I realized that she's in the Milesplit results under "Sacred Heart HS" which is in NJ; she actually comes from "Sacred Heart Academy" which is in NY. I know it's not a big deal but I was wondering if it could be fixed? It's a PR for her so she deserves that time to show up in her own state rankings, without messing up ours.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.