Lambert River Run 2012
09/03/2012 1:03:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Could you tell me anything about the course for the Lambert River Run? Also with only 3 schools registered for the meet will you still have it? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Could you tell me anything about the course for the Lambert River Run?
Also with only 3 schools registered for the meet will you still have it?
Thanks for any info you can give me.
09/04/2012 6:35:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It's an old horse pasture converted into a park. It will be 90% grass and some pea gravel. It is very flat and we hope it will be viewer friendly. The park and rec has just mowed it once and it will be mowed several times as we get closer to the meet date. It should only be a one lap course which is a favorite of our kids. This is the first time a meet has been held at this location. We are planning on keeping it relatively small in terms of how many teams are to be entered but anyone is free to call us and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the question. Natalie :)
It's an old horse pasture converted into a park. It will be 90% grass and some pea gravel. It is very flat and we hope it will be viewer friendly. The park and rec has just mowed it once and it will be mowed several times as we get closer to the meet date. It should only be a one lap course which is a favorite of our kids. This is the first time a meet has been held at this location. We are planning on keeping it relatively small in terms of how many teams are to be entered but anyone is free to call us and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the question. Natalie :)
09/19/2012 11:20:18 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Any chance you will post a course map prior to the race?
Any chance you will post a course map prior to the race?
09/27/2012 1:56:06 PM
User
@crossfan2861 The information we received said "The course will be available for inspection on Friday, September 28th from 3 pm to 6 pm (pending allowable weather conditions of course)". Here's one place you can find the [url=http://johnscreekgladiators.com/fileadmin/user_upload/crosscountry/docs/River_Run_Course.pdf]course map[/url].
@crossfan2861
The information we received said "The course will be available for inspection on Friday, September 28th from 3 pm to 6 pm (pending allowable weather conditions of course)". Here's one place you can find the course map.
09/27/2012 5:14:14 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@jim62 thanks much for the link to the map! good luck Saturday.
@jim62 thanks much for the link to the map! good luck Saturday.
09/29/2012 7:43:26 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachLeo Nice job with the race organization! Very smooth, especially for a first time race using a first time venue.
@CoachLeo

Nice job with the race organization! Very smooth, especially for a first time race using a first time venue.
09/30/2012 7:41:49 AM
Coach
@crossfan2861 What a great venue for a race. Thanks to Coach Leonard and team for a very successful race. Great job to the South Forsyth High School boys team on their 1st place finish.
@crossfan2861 What a great venue for a race. Thanks to Coach Leonard and team for a very successful race. Great job to the South Forsyth High School boys team on their 1st place finish.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.