* North Rockland's Katelyn Tuohy won New York's Federation Championships on Saturday; Photo Credit: New York MileSplit
- - -
After her fourth straight New York Class D State Championship in New York, Brooke Rauber ran away with National Performer of the Week honors, winning over the period spanning Nov. 11-17.
The Tully High School junior clocked 16:01.20 for 3-miles, which was just over 100 seconds faster than the second-place performer on the day in Plattsburgh.
That led to over 61-percent of the vote and a resounding win.
So a big kudos goes out to Rauber, our favorite distance-running goat trainer from New York.
Now let's move on to Week 12 of our National Girls Performer of the Week poll. This week's voting will cover efforts from November 11th through November 17th.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight girls nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
- Week 1: Kendall Kramer, West Valley (AK)
- Week 2: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 3: Hanna Miniutti, Blessed Trinity (GA)
- Week 4: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 5: Karrie Baloga, Cornwall (NY)
- Week 6: Abbey Nechanicky, Wayzata (MN)
- Week 7: Aniya Mosley, Ocean Lakes (VA)
- Week 8: Kate Wiser, Pomperaug (CT)
- Week 9: Erin Strzelecki, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (IN)
- Week 10: Kelsey Harrington, Virginia (VA)
- Week 11: Brooke Rauber, Tully (NY)