"My biggest goal would be: I think to break 17 and to stay happy, healthy -- mentally and physically -- and to peak at the right time."
On the latest For The Record episode, Indianapolis Bishop Chatard junior Lily Cridge chats with Cory on her current season, how her sophomore year unfolded and her overall ambitions for her career over the next two seasons.
- Welcoming Lily Cridge [0:30]
- On possibly breaking 16 minutes this XC season [1:30]
- Lily discusses her XC sophomore season [3:00]
- On managing the mental component of running and training [5:30]
- On her incredible outdoor season in 2021 [7:50]
- Lily talks her improvement in the 3,200m [11:15]
- Indiana's tough XC qualifying season [12:45]
- On competing among talented athletes in Indiana [14:50]
- Lily on Cole Hocker's rise and future, and her own [16:00]
- Insight Lily gains from her sister, Gillian, collegiate Division I triathlete [17:50]
- Lily's one big goal for 2021 [18:50]