We caught up with Harrison High School's (GA) Sully Shelton, who had a big last weekend as he produced two US top five times in both the 3200m and the 1600m, respectively. Shelton ran 4:07.42 for 1600m and 8:52.72 for 3200m.
We also talked with Shelton about his goals for the season, the allure of the sub-4 minute mile and a little about his future University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill team.
Watch the interview with Shelton above to learn more about him and his performances, and check out his race videos in the links below.
- National Boys 1600m Rankings
- National Boys 3200m Rankings
- Cobb County Championship Meet Results
- Texas Distance Festival Meet Results
- Cobb County Championship 1600m Race
- Cobb Country Championships 3200m Race
- Sully Shelton Goes GA No. 5 All-Time 4:07.62 in the 1600m at Cobb