* Ava Parkeh (left) won the NPOTW Week 12 honor; Caroline Wells (right) is a Week 13 nominee
- - -
The 2019 New Balance Nationals Outdoor mile champion added another national title to her resume from adidas Indoor Nationals.
In a competitive mile race, Ava Parekh finished with the victory in the US No. 2 time this season. She clocked a 4:47.17, which bettered her personal best by nearly four seconds.
There were about 3,300 votes for this week's National Girls Performer of the Week. The Chicago Latin (IL) junior tallied 46-percent of the votes over the course of the week. A big congratulations goes out to Parekh on an amazing performance and on new personal best from adidas Indoor Nationals.
Now let's move on to Week 13 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW Indoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jada Pierre, The Bullis School (MD)
- Week 2 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Lucheyona Weaver, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Emma Seetoo, Westfield (VA)
- Week 5 Winner: Heather Abadie, St. Michael (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Halyn Senegal, St. Louis High (LA)
- Week 9 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Sydney Thorvaldson, Rawlins (WY)
- Week 11 Winner: Roisin Willis, Stevens Point (WI)
- Week 12 Winner: Ava Parekh, Chicago Latin (IL)