* Sydney Thorvaldson (left) won the NPOTW Week 10 honor; Roisin Willis is a Week 11 nominee
- - -
Not only has Sydney Thorvaldson's undefeated season continued, but she hasn't lost a race since the 2019 cross country season.
Talk about winning.
Last week, Thorvaldson earned her first Indoor National Performer of the Week honor.
At the WHSAA State Qualifier Round 3 Meet 2, the University of Arkansas signee ran a personal best in the 800m as she crossed the line in 2:13.37. This ranks her at US No. 17 in this event. In the 1600m, Thorvaldson ran her second sub 4:50 and finished with a 4:46.54 at the meet.
At the VA Showcase, she ran a 4:42.13 to be the second-fastest girl in the 1600m. Thorvaldson is the fastest girl in the country in the mile, 3K, 3200m, and 2 mile this season.
Over the course of the week, Thorvaldson accumulated almost 55-percent of the votes. Congratulations Thorvaldson on your performances at the Wyoming state qualifying meet.
Now let's move on to Week 11 of our Indoor National Performer of the Week poll.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW Indoor Track And Field Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jada Pierre, The Bullis School (MD)
- Week 2 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 3 Winner: Lucheyona Weaver, Dunbar (FL)
- Week 4 Winner: Emma Seetoo, Westfield (VA)
- Week 5 Winner: Heather Abadie, St. Michael (LA)
- Week 6 Winner: Eddiyah Frye, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)
- Week 7 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Halyn Senegal, St. Louis High (LA)
- Week 9 Winner: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 10 Winner: Sydney Thorvaldson, Rawlins (WY)