In 2016, MileSplit released an exclusive four-part series following the DeSoto High School Eagles as the program progressed through the outdoor track and field posteason in Texas.
Considered by many to be one of the country's best overall high school track and field programs, 'DeSoto: The Series' captured the heart of what makes high school track and field so special.
Stick around for theses four episodes and relive DeSoto's journey through the UIL State Track and Field Championships.
Back For Redemption
The last time either DeSoto team, girls or boys had won a Texas UIL State Track and Field Championship was in 2013 (girls) and 2012 (boys). But this year the Eagles, considered by many to be one of the best programs in the country, are back for redemption and are attempting to pull off the unprecedented sweep of the Texas state meet in the strongest sprint state in the nation.
Win Or Go Home
Storming Down The Road To State
Rising To The Ultimate Challenge
Honoring Black Track and Field History:
- The Complete MileSplit Training Plan Series Unlocked
- A Throwback To Sydney McLaughlin's Prep Days
- North Carolina A&T Is Quickly Becoming An HBCU Powerhouse
- A Throwback To Brandon Miller's Stellar Prep Career
- Key Recruits Headed to HBCU Programs in 2021
- On Leadership, Social Justice And Effecting Change
- A discussion with Aly Conyers on Black History Month And Progress