* Jada Pierre and Eddiyah Frye battle out at the line in the 60mH finals at the VA Beach Club Opener
- - -
Anastacia Gonzales won her second National Performer of the Week honor after she finished third at the 5A UIL State Cross Country Championships last week.
She clocked a personal best of 17:32.42 for 5K at Old Settler's Park in Round Rock, Texas. Along the way, she helped Boerne Champion earn the team title with 76 points ahead of Grapevine's 89 and third-place finisher Colleyville Heritage who scored 91 points.
Gonzales accumulated almost 57-percent of the votes with 990 tallies. A congratulations goes out ot Gonzales on leading her team to victory after it placed third a year ago.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW XC Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 2 Winner: Isabella Babilonia, Melbourne Viera (FL)
- Week 3 Winner: Anastacia Gonzalez, Boerne Champion (TX)
- Week 4 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 5 Winner: Ava Parekh, Chicago Latin (IL)
- Week 6 Winner: Abbey Nechanicky, Wayzata (MN)
- Week 7 Winner: Crawford West, Vestavia Hills (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Analee Weaver, Stillwater (MN)
- Week 9 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 10 Winner: Annie Christie, Carmel (IN)
- Week 11 Winner: Karina James, Lowell (IN)
- Week 12 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 13 Winner: Caroline Wells, Winter Springs (FL)
- Week 14 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 15 Winner: Anastacia Gonzales, Boerne Champion (TX)