* Brooke Rauber is among the nominees for Week 14 of the National Peformer of the Week honors
- - -
As Caroline Wells crossed the finish line at the FHSAA Class 3A Cross Country State Championships in 17:16.50 last week, she won her first individual state title.Along the way, Winter Springs (FL) defended its team title with 72 points, making things even sweeter.
She also broke the Apalachee Regional Park course record by a second, which was set last fall by Valerie Lastra of Mater Academy Central. Wells continued her undefeated season and scored a 148 speed rating at the championship.
These are all reasons why she won Week 13 of the National Performer of the Week honors. A big congratulations goes out to Wells on the recognition.
Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following this most recent week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
NPOTW XC Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 2 Winner: Isabella Babilonia, Melbourne Viera (FL)
- Week 3 Winner: Anastacia Gonzalez, Boerne Champion (TX)
- Week 4 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 5 Winner: Ava Parekh, Chicago Latin (IL)
- Week 6 Winner: Abbey Nechanicky, Wayzata (MN)
- Week 7 Winner: Crawford West, Vestavia Hills (AL)
- Week 8 Winner: Analee Weaver, Stillwater (MN)
- Week 9 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 10 Winner: Annie Christie, Carmel (IN)
- Week 11 Winner: Karina James, Lowell (IN)
- Week 12 Winner: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 13 Winner: Caroline Wells, Winter Springs (FL)