Belen Jesuit Preparatory School's (NJ), Javier Vento ran the fastest time at the 2020 FHSAA Cross Country State Finals this past weekend.
- - -
Uniontown Lake's (OH) Nathan Moore won his second National Performer of the Week recognition after ending his regular season with a massive flourish, winning the OHSAA Division I state championship. Moore won the meet with a time of 14:59.50, giving him his state title.
This past week, Moore scored over 270 votes and roughly 40-percent of the tallies to earn Week 12 honors. A big congrats to Moore on his second win.
Now let's move on to Week 13 of the National Performer of the Week.
We'll have seven candidates in this week's poll. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check our Top 250 Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Girls Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW XC Winners:
- Week 1 Winner: Rheinhardt Harrison, Nease (FL)
- Week 2 Winner: Izaiah Steury, Angola (IN)
- Week 3 Winner: Jackson Danner, Huntsville (AL)
- Week 4 Winner: Dayton Carlson, Casteel (AZ)
- Week 5 Winnner: Ethan Strand, Vestavia Hills (AL)
- Week 6 Winner: Grahm Tuohy-Gaydos, Green Mountain (CO)
- Week 7 Winner: Dawson Mayberry, Bentonville (AR)
- Week 8 Winner: Matt Bogdan, Colts Neck (NJ)
- Week 9 Winner: Nathan Moore, Uniontown Lake (OH)
- Week 10 Winner: Spain Vaughan, Eastside (SC)
- Week 11 Winner: Grahm Tuohy-Gaydos, Green Montain (CO)
- Week 12 Winner: Nathan Moore, Uniontown Lake (OH)