We've put together a quick video highlighting some of her biggest performance and achievements throughout her high school career.
During her high school career, Tuohy was able to score 11 individual New York State titles, between cross country, indoor and outdoor track. She single-handedly or as part of a team set 21 New York State records.
On the cross country course, she was just as dominant winning Nike Cross Nationals (NXN) three consecutive years from 2017-2019. All of her athletic accomplishments earned her the New York Gatorade State Player of the Year five times, Girls Gatorade National Cross Country Athlete Of The Year two times, and Gatorade National Player of the Year once in 2019.
We will continue to keep up with Katelyn's career as she attends NC State in the fall.
- Katelyn Tuohy has won a lot. Here's how much.
- Tuohy becomes winningest Gatorade POY of all-time
- 2019: Katelyn Tuohy wins her second Gatorade National XC Player of the Year honor
- 2018: Katelyn Tuohy wins National Gatorade Player of the Year honor (all sports)
- 2018: Katelyn Tuohy wins her first Gatorade National XC Player of the Year honor
- Katelyn Tuohy will race two pro efforts over the indoor season
- MileSplit's most watched YouTube videos of 2019
- Katelyn Tuohy signs with NC State
- Tuohy finishes XC Season with her third straight MileSplit50 No. 1 ranking
- MileSplit's top 21 girls in cross country over the past decade
- Tuohy finishes second to Cuffe at USATF XC Club Championships
- Katelyn Tuohy's will to win was on full display at NXN
- Tuohy holds on to win third straight NXN
- Workout Wednesday: Katelyn Tuohy Mile Repeats