The official National Letter of Intent period reopened on April 15 and some pretty good additions were added to programs across the country. Below, we take a look at the key moves:
- Shaniya Hall, Bullis School (MD) -- Signed With Oregon. Breakdown: The Ducks added to a very good recruiting class with the addition of Hall, who brings versatility and potential in the short sprints. She owns indoor career bests of 38.76 in the 300m (US No. 13), 54.73 in the 400m (US No. 6) and 1:14.85 in the 500m (US NO. 16). Outdoors, she's posted a best of 23.85 in the 200m and 54.33 in the 400m. She's a strong contender to add to relays.
- Jabril El-Amin, Bullis School (MD) -- Signed with the Georgetown University
- Jay Pendarvis, Bullis School (MD) -- Signed with the University of Virginia. Breakdown: Pendarvis finished his last two high school seasons with Bullis and holds a strong sprints resume. Outdoors, Pendarvis posted personal bests of 21.78 in the 200m and 47.30 in the 400m over his junior season.
- Nicholas Karayianis, Bullis School (MD) -- Signed with the University of Virginia
- Ashley Wallace, Bullis School (MD) -- Signed with Syracuse University. Breakdown: Story.
- Kendall Kramer, West Valley (AK) -- University of Alaska-Fairbanks. Breakdown: Kramer's professional future will likely include skiiing -- as she is part of the U.S. Ski program and recently came off an appearance at the Youth Winter Olympics -- though she will continue her running career at Alaska-Fairbanks. Ultimately, Kramer may have an opportunity to break a host of school records at the Division 2 school -- the ski program is Division 1 -- in cross country (the Nanooks do not have a track and field program). Kramer brings to UAF a resume that includes three straight state cross country titles and a state meet 5K PR of 17:38.30, which only trailed state legend Allie Ostrander. She will leave her high school career with a total nine state titles across XC and track and field.
- Archana Mohandas, Newbury Park (CA) -- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Savannah Scriven, Palos Verdes (CA) -- UCLA. Breakdown: Scriven has room for growth with the Bruins. She scored a 3-mile PR of 16:28.90 in her senior season at Woodbridge and was second overall at the CIF Division 3 Cross Country Championships in a 5K best of 17:22.50. She was 33rd overall at NXN in 2019. On the track, she's posted PBs of 5:04.12 in the 1,600m and 11:18.43 in the 3,200m.
- Sarah Corsaro, Palos Verdes (CA) -- Fordham University
- Lauren Lapporte, Cherry Creek (CO) -- University of California-San Diego
- Amaya Ugarte, Windermere (FL) -- Ohio State University
- Angelina Arinze, Webster Groves (MO) -- University of Kansas
- Lauren Low, Blue Springs (MO) -- Drake University
- Kyle Lund, Oakdale (MD) -- Brigham Young University. Breakdown: The Cougars are picking up the talented mid-distance runner from Maryland. He finished his indoor track and field season with an 800m PR of 1:52.57, which was sixth best in the country. He also secured a 1,600m PB of 4:19.41. The previous fall, he won his first Maryland State Cross Country 3-mile title in 15:47.76.
- Amelia Jauregui, Frisco Liberty (TX) -- Oklahoma State University
- Brynna Mcquillen, Vista Grande (AZ) -- University of Nebraska
- Alicia Campbell, Snyder (NJ) -- Rutgers University
- Ralph Cruz, Barnegat Township (NJ) -- University of Maine
- Kambi Walker, Paul VI (NJ) -- University of Louisville
- Nikia Smith, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) -- Purdue University. Breakdown: Smith sports personal bests of 13.94w in the 100mH and 25.35 in the 200m. She was fourth at the distance at the Florida Class 3A Track and Field Championships a year ago.
- Ben Armentrout, Atkins (NC) -- Duke University. Breakdown: The North Carolina athlete was second at his NCHSAA Class 2A Cross Country Championship over the fall and ran a 5K PR of 15:36.20 that season. He owns personal bests of 2:00.58 in the 800m, 4:22.92 in the 1,600m and 9:14.33 in the 3,200m.
- Hannah Waller, South Lakes (VA) -- University of Michigan. Breakdown: Waller is a very good addition to the Wolverines' roster. The Virginia sprinter adds personal bests of 6.87 seconds in the 55m, 7.51 in the 60m, 24.10 in the 200m and 38.50 in the 300m. In 2019, she launched a PB of 38-8.25 in the TJ. Outdoors, she's authored efforts of 11.76 in the 100m, 23.97 in the 200m and 55.14 in the 400m. She's also gone 18-7.5 in the LJ and 39-3 in the TJ.
- Da'Marcus Fleming, Miami Northwestern (FL) -- Louisiana State University. Breakdown: Fleming really broke out in a big way in the beginning of the 2020 outdoor season, hitting wind-legal personal bests of 10.33 in the 100m and 20.75 in the 200m. He finished his season -- Florida was just canceled -- US No. 3 in the 100m and US No. 1 in the 200m. LSU's sprints corps continue to re-load.
- Josh King, George Steinbrenner (FL) -- University of Florida
- William Ott, George Jenkins (FL) -- Florida State University
- Craig Saddler, Cardinal Gibbons (FL) -- University of North Carolina. Breakdown: Story.
- Emma Reeves, Orem (UT) -- Utah State University
- Tanner Piotrowski, Arundel (MD) -- Penn State University
- Jaydea Carter, Flanagan (FL) -- Hampton University
- Reina McMillan, Parkway North (MO) -- Bradley University
- Sophia Hartwell, Orange Lutheran (CA) -- UCLA
- John Kroeger, River Valley (CA) -- Stanford University
- Kimmi Woods, Tatnall (DE) -- Columbia University
- Chloe Davis, Riverwood International - Georgia Tech
- Gabby Green, North Central (IN) -- Purdue University
- Willington Wright, Hardin Valley (TN) -- University of Texas
- Isiah Travis, New Orleans Ben Franklin (LA) -- University of North Carolina
- Lenea Browder, Troy (OH) -- Ohio State University
- Blake Harris, Houston Strake Jesuit (TX) -- University of Texas
- Kevin McMillan, Round Rock Stony Point (TX) -- University of Texas
- Roger Rivera, El Paso Hanks (TX) -- University of Texas
- Noah Malone, Hamilton Southeastern (IN) -- Indiana State University
- Makiya Montgomery, Beechcroft (OH) -- Ohio State University
- Daniella Santos, Hilliard Darby (OH) -- Ohio State University
- Kyle Reers, Delaware Valley (NJ) -- University of South Carolina
- Brianna Davis, Brentwood (NY) -- University of Connecticut
- Sean Hewitt, Francis Lewis (NY) -- Georgetown University
- Daniel Omah, Wylie (TX) -- Texas Tech University
- Eli Baker (OH), Rock Hill -- University of Kentucky
- Ackera Nugent, St. Andrew Excelsior (JAM) -- Baylor University
- Ben Conacher, Katy Cinco Ranch (TX) -- Baylor University
- Lily Jacobs, Sunnyvale (TX) -- Baylor University
- Alex Kubicek, Pearland (TX) -- Baylor University
- Aden Lumbley, New Palestine (IN) -- University of Dayton
- Leon Clarke, St. Jago (JAM) -- Mississippi State University
- Anderson Navasky, St. Jago (JAM) -- Mississippi State University
- Miles Walden, Spanish Fort (AL) -- University of Mississippi
- Elizabeth Jezek, Mission Viejo (CA) -- University of Utah
- Isalina Colsman, Aurora Regis Jesuit (CO) -- University of Notre Dame
- Morgan Fierro, Staples (CT) -- University of Southern California
- Ukurugenzi Kojo, Godby (FL) -- University of Mississippi
- Tyra Weathersby, Winona (MS) -- University of Mississippi
- Ryan Star, South Grand Prairie (TX) -- University of Mississippi
- Tristyn Wooley, San Antonio Johnson (TX) -- University of Mississippi
- Claire Openshaw, Creekside (FL) -- University of Arkansas
- Robert Jared Williams, St. Pius X (GA) -- University of North Carolina
- Brianna White, Bishop Loughlin (NY) -- University of North Carolina
- Manny Moore, Spring Valley (SC) -- University of North Carolina
- Cierra Williams, Warren Central (IN) -- Purdue University
- Adaobi Tabugbo, Reservoir (MD) -- Brigham Young University
- Isaac Young, Hickman (MO) -- University of North Carolina
- Louis Akpadago, Hamilton North (NJ) - Nottingham -- Rutgers University
- Michelle Coyotl, Middletown South (NJ) -- Michigan State University
- Salim Epps, Saint Joseph's Prep (PA) -- University of Oklahoma
- Donovan Sanders, Girard College (PA) -- Penn State University
- John Bickel, Andrew -- University of Illinois
- Gracie Carr, Indianapolis Cathedral (IN) -- Arizona State University
- Gabriella Recce, Harrisburg Central Dauphin (PA) -- University of Virginia
- Kate Hedlund, Manchester (CT) -- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- Tierney Wolfgram, Woodbury (MN) -- University of Nevada, Reno (early graduate from Class of 2021)
- Nyha Butler, Saint Anthony's (NY) -- Texas Christian University
- Jasmin Muhammed Graham, Brooklyn Medgar Evers College Prep (NY) -- Texas Christian University
- Adia Palmer, Bishop Loughlin (NY) -- George Mason University
- Joellen Driscoll, Western Branch (VA) -- University of North Carolina