* Centennial's Ashley Moore is a nominee for this week's National Performer of the Week honor
- - -
A standout Arkansas athlete ran away with National Performer honors in Week 9.
Buoyed by a triple win at the Arkansas Indoor Class 5A Championships last week, Sheridan (AR) High School senior Carly Strong collected over 2,600 votes from supporters en route to a win over Ludlowe Fairfield's (CO) Tess Stapleton.
Strong's week included indoor PRs across the board, with times of 7.59 in the 60m, 24.78 in the 200m and 56.98 in the 400m.
A big congratulations goes out to Strong on the recognition!
Now, let's get to Week 10. Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have 10 girls nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 25 Indoor Performances of the Week or our Top 10 Efforts of the Outdoor Track season. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Winners:
- Week 1: Nadia Saunders, North Rockland (NY)
- Week 2: Adia Palmer, Bishop Loughlin (NY)
- Week 3: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 4: Monique Hardy, Webster Thomas (NY)
- Week 5: Trinity Price, Buford (GA)
- Week 6: Chanice Spicer, Brewbaker Tech (AL)
- Week 7: Bailey Goggans, Marble Falls (TX)
- Week 8: Aaliyah Butler, Piper (FL)
- Week 9: Carly Strong, Sheridan (AR)