* Jasmine Jones is up for National Performer of the Week honors after an all-time effort in the 60mH
- - -
A sprinter from Georgia claimed victory in last week's race for National Performer honors.
And it was Price's career day at the Music City HS Indoor Invitational, with a winning and US No. 2 400 meter time of 54.34 seconds, that helped her earn the country's top honor.
Price now has three top 25 efforts overall: She also owns a US No. 7 mark of 24.07 in the 200m and a US No. 21 effort of 7.55 in the 60m.
A big congrats goes out to Price on the recognition!
Now, let's get to Week 6. Vote for whom you think should win this week's national honor following a big week of action. Voting will end Friday, and we'll recognize the winner every Monday during the unveiling of the newest poll.
Below we have eight girls nominees for this week's top honor. Vote below in the poll and let us know your thoughts in the comments. For reference, check out our Top 25 Indoor Performances of the Week. You can also vote in our National Boys Performer of the Week poll.
NPOTW Indoor Winners:
- Week 1: Nadia Saunders, North Rockland (NY)
- Week 2: Adia Palmer, Bishop Loughlin (NY)
- Week 3: Jenna Hutchins, Science Hill (TN)
- Week 4: Monique Hardy, Webster Thomas (NY)
- Week 5: Trinity Price, Buford (GA)